• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About KH on Wii..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

Well, it feels good to be back after having not going on the forums for the longest time......

Kingdom Hearts: Realm of the Dissouled - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please don't attack me, but no, I did not make that page up and I also am not saying this confirms anything. Maybe Square/ Nintendo is keeping this secret until E3 or the next new Nintendo Power issue.

I simply do not feel like owning both a PS3 and a Wii. Too much games to play.

A

Audo

The page IS a fake. It is in reference to the fake Nintendo Power cover of a game of the same title.
It also doesn't even have it's facts straight because it refers to Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ as an international title, even though it has only been released in Japan.

Aurablade77

I think it's fake as well, but after seeing the headling on the top page of KHInsider, I was curious to type in "Kingdom Hearts Wii" search in Wikipedia. And that's what I found. In fact, go ahead and do that yourselves. Err I'm really looking forward to E3 this year.

Awards
Wasn't the fact this is on Wikipedia bad enough for you?
Also, why would SE announce a new KH game in US first? The 3 new games have barely been announced internationally.

A

Audo

I just put up the Wikipedia article for deletion. Let's all just dismiss this, lol.

A

Audo

The kingdom Hearts Series is NEVER gonna be on the Wii! Get that through your heads!
Someone sure loves to comment after-the-fact, eh?
I love how people also used to say 'The Kingdom Hearts Series is NEVER going to be on the DS' and wow, look how that turned up for them XD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The kingdom Hearts Series is NEVER gonna be on the Wii! Get that through your heads!

lol, know what I find funny...? The fact that people think Square Enix will stay with Sony just because KH first came out on the PS2... Now, do you think Square will put KH3 on PS3 alone...? Even though Sony has lost so much resently...? Now, we turn to the Wii, who is selling great...

Here's something to get through your heads...
Banjo-Kazzoie and Rare: First were with Nintendo and BK was one of the best games for the N64... They went to Microsoft...
Final Fantisy and Square Enix: First with Nintendo... They went to Sony...

And, with the PS3's current downhill run, I wouldn't be surprised if KH3 went to the Wii...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back