• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Joshua and Shibuya...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Why did Joshua use Rhyme's memories to create the RoS Traverse Town? Was he lonely? Did he do this to save the worlds in the RoS? Was Josh appointed by Yen Sid to do this as a part of Sora and Riku's exam? Or was Joshua simply being a troll?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why did Joshua use Rhyme's memories to create the RoS Traverse Town? Was he lonely? Did he do this to save the worlds in the RoS? Was Josh appointed by Yen Sid to do this as a part of Sora and Riku's exam? Or was Joshua simply being a troll?

Well there is a KH universe version of Shibuya it seems. Shibuya was attacked by the heartless and everyone except Joshua was destroyed. Using fragments of Neku and the others' existences, Joshua attempted to recreat his friends in the realm of sleep.

I don't think he completely created the realm of sleep Traverse Town. I think the Traverse Town we see is a dream of the sleeping real Traverse Town. Joshua just altered the dream Traverse Town somehow, to be more like Shibuya I guess (Graffite and stuff).

Somehow Joshua used Rhymes memories to create a portal to travel between the two versions of Traverse Town (Sora's side and Riku's side).

After the second visit to Traverse Town it seems Joshua and the others have returned to Shibuya in the realm of light and asked Sora to visit them there sometime.

I'm sure i'm missing some information here, and I may be wrong about a couple of things, but i'm pretty sure this is the general idea of it.

Seighart

Awards
Well Joshua is sort of the "God" of Shibuya, but im preeeeeeetty sure he didn't come in contact with Yen Sid for the exam. Memory Master explains it well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back