• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About halfway through Terra's playthrough, question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

What happens to all my commands and items when I beat Terra's story and start Ven's? Do they just reset, or do I keep anything at all? The 3 campaigns are relatively short so it'd suck to grind for awesome commands for Terra, and complete all the minigames with him, only to have to do them all over again with the other characters.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
What happens to all my commands and items when I beat Terra's story and start Ven's? Do they just reset, or do I keep anything at all? The 3 campaigns are relatively short so it'd suck to grind for awesome commands for Terra, and complete all the minigames with him, only to have to do them all over again with the other characters.

Sorry, I'm afraid each character starts from scratch! At least this time around you'll have some idea of how to get the best commands, though each character has a handful of commands that belong only to them.

And of course if you're more comfortable with Terra in the end, he'll still be available for late-game challenges like the arena or bonus bosses.

BlazeHeatnix

Sorry, I'm afraid each character starts from scratch! At least this time around you'll have some idea of how to get the best commands, though each character has a handful of commands that belong only to them.

And of course if you're more comfortable with Terra in the end, he'll still be available for late-game challenges like the arena or bonus bosses.

At the very least, does 100% require completing the minigames with all 3 characters?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
At the very least, does 100% require completing the minigames with all 3 characters?

Use your first character to 100% all minigames in Disney Town. As well as unlocking all command boards.

This will unlock all races and command boards in Mirage Arena from the start for your 2nd and 3rd character. You only need to play the races in Disney Town if you want the Keyblade. And you just need to play the command boards outside Mirage Arena for the limited commands and Pete D-link.

For Ice Cream Beat, get Fantastic for all songs in both difficulties with 1 character for the trophy. For the other 2, you just need to Fantastic the normal modes, Fantastic for It's A Small World's master mode, and single attempt for the other master modes.

You still need to 100% Fruitball, and the Olympus Coliseum's pots for all 3 characters though.

BlazeHeatnix

Thanks, but that doesn't really answer my question. Bottom line, what is required for 100% on the Trinity Archives, and does any of it involve doing it with all 3 characters? For example, do I need to do everything in the Mirage Arena, or the extra bosses for all 3 characters? If I beat Vanitas Remnant with Ventus, do I still need to beat him with Terra and Aqua? If so then screw it, I ain't bothering with 100% this time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Not to hijack your thread, but I have a relevant question; don't you need to do everything with each character to platinum the game? There are trophies for 100%ing each character, and focus block is only attainable via the castle of dreams command board, chaos snake for beating fruitball, victory lane for rumble races, not to mention the ice cream recipes. I hate how they do that.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Not to hijack your thread, but I have a relevant question; don't you need to do everything with each character to platinum the game? There are trophies for 100%ing each character, and focus block is only attainable via the castle of dreams command board, chaos snake for beating fruitball, victory lane for rumble races, not to mention the ice cream recipes. I hate how they do that.

Yeah, I couldn't get through Terra's Story, because I had to sale my Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix to get some cash to pay somebody up. It's a long story.

hlc1988

Awards
Yeah, I couldn't get through Terra's Story, because I had to sale my Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix to get some cash to pay somebody up. It's a long story.

Seems strange that was the only thing you could sell to get some cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back