• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Getting AP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF29

Does anyone know an easy way to get AP plus items, without using Treasure Boxes or Cheat Codes?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The only way to get more is to make em yourself via synthesis... otherwise its only finding them in chests

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
ok then lol
1x Mythril Gem
3x Power Crystals
3x Dark Crystals
3x Frost Crystals

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Str cap is around 168(with equips). I know, I've tried.

I havn't maxed AP so I don't know the exact amount. 270 sounds about right though.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
If you can't use any more AP Boosts on Sora, then it is maxed. I'm guessing 217 is the max. :/

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I don't know. The highest I've gotten playing fair was 190, then I got tired.

With Cheats I broke 300. Perhaps the people you saw used cheats ?

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Apparently , it requires only 2 Power Crystal, 2 Dark Crystal and 2 Frost Crystal only..

Err no. If you use a bright crystal, it halves the requirements needed to synthesize the item.

o_O Is that? Means i havent get it in my final mix
XDD

You should have it if you have a Critical Mode file, you automatically get it at the beginning of the game. :/ Or was that something else.

Oh wait, no. You have to synthesize it. Look on Gamefaqs for the ingredients. I don't own Final Mix+ so I don't know.

Stars

リク
You should have it if you have a Critical Mode file, you automatically get it at the beginning of the game. :/ Or was that something else.

Oh wait, no. You have to synthesize it. Look on Gamefaqs for the ingredients. I don't own Final Mix+ so I don't know.

Oh.. A sytnthesize item.. Guess i must have a look at it...

Xahaka

Does anyone know an easy way to get AP plus items, without using Treasure Boxes or Cheat Codes?

Like it was already said the best way is to synthesize them. Heres the list of monsters that hold the items if you need them:

Frost Crystal- Living Bone(Pride Lands)
Power Crystal- Morning Star(Hollow Bastion)
Dark Crystal - Air Priate(Land of Dragons)
Mythril Crystal- Can't be dropped by a monster. It has to be synthesized or found in a treasure chest.

Oh, there is that one equip you get an additional 50 AP. It's only on Critical Mode in Final Mix+

Actually you get the 50 AP automatically when playing critical mode. Mainly for the extra abilities you get.

There is a item I havent got you might be thinking about. Executive Ring gives like 30 AP I think...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back