• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about future final fantasy projects, such as ff16 and ff7r2, etc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i wonder if these games and the rumored ff10 3 is gonna be good on ps5. i dont have a ps5 yet... i mean by are they gonna be good at all as in story and gameplay.

ff16, it looks good so far, happy its a older theme meaning its not futuristic like ff7 or ff15. idk if the characters names have been announced yet and its already 2021 and we don't have another trailer for it yet. when is it coming out?

ff7r2. no one talked on this and there has been no news but i heard its gonna be M rated. witch is fine i guess since my parents don't care what a game is rated when i play it, i just gotta switch the voices to japanese or other languages for not to hear cussing. and how many ff7r parts are we gonna get and how long was the og ff7 and can people tell how many parts were gonna get?

ff10 3. i haven't finish ff 10 or 10 2 at all, i been busy with work but i have been playing persona 5 royal alot?.... well there is concept art for the game and its been announced its gonna be made after ff7r2.

what other ff games or spin offs were gonna get?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
So I'm curious about the VII Remake. Is it going to be divided into four games or is VIIR-2 the last one? The first part is just now dropping to $30 most places, so I'll probably pick it up soon. I could wait on that one since the story's been broken into pieces. That and VII was never my favorite although I do like it.

I can't wait for XVI and would love for a X-3 to happen finally after all these years. I wish they would make the original party of characters the cast again if they did (as far as Lulu, Auron, etc.). I'm not sure what other spin-offs they could make right now. XV was a complete story and I doubt Square wants to go back to it; sounds like they had to shove it out just to be done with it from all the BTS stuff. I think it's a shame because I liked XV.... That may be an UO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Ff10-3 feels lower on the totem pole. FF16 feels more likely to happen. I'm just hoping it doesn't get delayed like Versus did.

Ff7-2 feels closer to release than FF16 but I could be wrong.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Ff10-3 feels lower on the totem pole. FF16 feels more likely to happen. I'm just hoping it doesn't get delayed like Versus did.

ff10 3 has been confirmed by the director and said he is gonna make it after ff7r 2. ff16 only been fully announced and probably will get it summer with maybe neo the world ends with you 2 since there both square titles.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Ff10-3 feels lower on the totem pole.
Yeah, we got that audiodrama and nothing more. I think they like playing with the idea of 10-3, but honestly, what story is there to tell? I think X-2 stretched it up as much as it could.

I'm just hoping it doesn't get delayed like Versus did.
Two very completely different situations. Versus was pretty much vaporware, unlike FFXVI which is pretty much a project very full on development and it wouldn't surprised me to see it released late this year, early to mid 2022.

I don't think so. I think we'll get FF16 later this year and then FFVII-2 a year later, or FF16 2022 and FFVII-2 2023

okhi12

Awards
ff10 3 has been confirmed by the director and said he is gonna make it after ff7r 2
Do you have any source for that? Because I'm almost sure they never confirmed it.
I think you base that assumption on what Yoshinori Kitase said in 2019; he said that some people in the team would like to make a hypothetical FFX-3 but didn't have the time for it due to other projects. That's not a confirmation that they'll make it, it's just a wish by the team.
A wish that is better unfulfilled, in my opinion. I'm ok with X-2 but the novel and audiodrama... I pretend those are not canon. But if they make it I'll give it a chance.

FF7 Remake 2 probably won't be the last part. No way part 1 is only Midgar and part 2 all the rest squeezed into one game, that's very unbalanced. I think part 2 will finish with THAT scene (unless they change the story) and part 3 will be the rest.
I know they wanted to expand Midgar more than the rest of the story, but still... 3 episodes/parts sounds reasonable to me.
There's also the new trademarks they registered, Ever Crisis and the First Soldier. I hope they announce what are these soon.

GreyouTT

Awards
I could see 7R Part 2 ending at Mt. Nibel (with Materia Keeper final boss), then Part 3 starting with Rocket Town and getting the Tiny Bronco.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Do you have any source for that? Because I'm almost sure they never confirmed it.
I think you base that assumption on what Yoshinori Kitase said in 2019; he said that some people in the team would like to make a hypothetical FFX-3 but didn't have the time for it due to other projects. That's not a confirmation that they'll make it, it's just a wish by the team.
A wish that is better unfulfilled, in my opinion. I'm ok with X-2 but the novel and audiodrama... I pretend those are not canon. But if they make it I'll give it a chance.

FF7 Remake 2 probably won't be the last part. No way part 1 is only Midgar and part 2 all the rest squeezed into one game, that's very unbalanced. I think part 2 will finish with THAT scene (unless they change the story) and part 3 will be the rest.
I know they wanted to expand Midgar more than the rest of the story, but still... 3 episodes/parts sounds reasonable to me.
There's also the new trademarks they registered, Ever Crisis and the First Soldier. I hope they announce what are these soon.
this is the concept art and he said yes he is gonna make it after ff7r 2

Attachments

• 0ae49bdc02254c7e9438ae6b52556735.jpg
    0ae49bdc02254c7e9438ae6b52556735.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4

okhi12

Awards
this is the concept art and he said yes he is gonna make it after ff7r 2
I know there's concept art, it was featured in the FFX -Will- audio drama released as an extra in the FFX/X-2 HD remaster.

And no, I'm fairly sure the development of X-3 has never been confirmed to be planned after FF7Remake 2, because I can't find any source and you didn't provide one either. Not even an unreliable one.
Considering the popularity of the FF series, if that was true there would be a lot of mentions on several webs and videogame press news about that.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
ff10 3 has been confirmed by the director and said he is gonna make it after ff7r 2. ff16 only been fully announced and probably will get it summer with maybe neo the world ends with you 2 since there both square titles.
OMG! That's amazing news! I hope X-3 has a huge musical number intro and also a song somewhere during the game (and maybe an end song performed by YRP). I'm really hoping they bring back the garment grid for the ladies.

Back