• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About 'diving'...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalDreamer

Now that both Sora and Riku gained the power to go into the realm of sleep at will or awaken someones sleeping heart, do you think diving will make a return in KH3? They will have to rescue Ventus through this method, so do you think it'll be a small minigame with little changes from how it works in KH3D, or will they just skip the diving part and be right in the center of Ventus's heart to wake it up?

It'd be kinda fun having it show up again., even if only once.

D

Deleted member 87467

I'd prefer Gummi Ships. Customizing them is so fun for me.

MasterZeR0

The op is not asking about diving replacing gummi ships. Just in one part as a mini-game in order to reach a sleeping person's heart. Which personally, I like the sound of.

EternalDreamer

The op is not asking about diving replacing gummi ships. Just in one part as a mini-game in order to reach a sleeping person's heart. Which personally, I like the sound of.

Exactly. I actually really like the KH2 Gummi Ship segments, so i'd love it if the ship returned as means of transport. I was referring to Diving being a small mini-game when rescuing Ventus' Sleeping heart. Or anyone else for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back