• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I beat Demyx an hour ago......He was the EASIEST battle i ever had in KH/KHCOM/KHII.I beat him in 7 secs ..Jesus Christ....:(
What was S-Enix thinking ??They made an Organization battle look like nothing .Pete was harder:mad: >_<
Dont you think that they should make Demyx more powrfull and to involve him in more cutscenes except those littte two
Who agrees?

E

Eclipse

if you thought it was so easy, why didn't you pick proud? i couldn't beat demyx for awhile, so i thought it was a good battle

if you're so bad ass, choose proud next time and don't complain!! :p

and a little Lesson for you from an interview with nomura

the reason why he made the game easier, is because people started COMPLAINING about kh1 saying they got lost, or couldn't beat the battles, or had to backtrack. Make up your minds will ya? he makes it hard ya'll want it easier, he makes it easier ya'll want it harder. goodness

E

Evil-Riku

lol, yea he was pretty easy, I beat him in no time, I don't see how he was an organization member.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I wanted to play the game in Normal and then in Proud
Its just that i expected more difficulty in Org-battles at least

E

Evil-Riku

Oh, that reminds me, come on guys stop complaining, He did it so easy, because he doesn't want you to complain, and complain, this game is the easiest Kingdom Heart's game, and it's so easily to get through the game, I mean, it's kinda obovious to know where to go (They tell you where to go). Just listen, and you'll do fine.

Dr. Stoopid

He starts with the 50 forms in 30 seconds challenge, so ya mean you actually ignored the forms and went straight through him? thought ya couldn't do that.

E

Eclipse

the reason he sucks is because even in demyx's profile it says he was the WORST AT FIGHTING

you're gonna cry when xaldin comes along xD

but anyways, yeah, people complained about kh1 being so hard, so he added an information bar, dumbed down the AI, gave you drives and limits and now you complain about it being too easy -__-

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Dr. Stoopid said:
He starts with the 50 forms in 30 seconds challenge, so ya mean you actually ignored the forms and went straight through him? thought ya couldn't do that.

No you cant skip them
I m refering only to Demyx
And im not coplaining about the game ,its the best game ever :)
i just wanted to see if anyone else thought the same thing about Demyx

AUJapguy

I feel Devil May Cry problem coming along......The second one was "WaYYYYY to EASY!!" So what did they do? make It REALLLY Freakin Hard....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx is SO much harder in the higher modes.

thebluick

KH1 wasn't too hard... it was awesome! I think every game should be hard, so as to get a REAL sense of accomplishment from it. like chrono trigger that game was tough as hell when I was a kid, and only slightly easier now that I know the tricks to each boss.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
.:Raz:. said:
Demyx is SO much harder in the higher modes.

That reliefs me:)
I want games to be hard
I look forward to fight against Sephiroth in Proud Mode!

Last edited:

Sharikaaria

Demyx gave me a hard time because of the timer that came up whenever the forms appeared.. kh2 is easier than kh1, but i'd still prefer kh1 difficulty. kh2 is kinda hard, but not really. bear in mind that most of us are probably game-obsessed people, so we may find the game easier.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
KH2 is pretty easy to me it seems a little easier than KH1 and thats what Im worried about. That I might beat it too fast. The Demyx battle was medium for me but thats because i was on Standerd mode! So I'm not complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back