• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► about Batman's, Superman's, and Spider-Man's suits... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Why is it in movies and games, Batman's suits look like armor, and Spider-Man's and Superman's suits look like cloth or spandex, and in the cartoons and comics it's the opposite for Batman? and yes, I know it was reversed for the DCEU and far from home and no way home had the iron spider suit, but I'm talking about the old movies, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Animation has more freedom than live action in what it can portray. Plus Batman needs armor more than the other two and his day job allows him to afford armor.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
For Spider-Man's case, he is a kid who just made his suit through a sewing machine. The only reason he had armor in the MCU was because of Tony Stark.

vaderskywalker

Awards
For Spider-Man's case, he is a kid who just made his suit through a sewing machine. The only reason he had armor in the MCU was because of Tony Stark.
Like I said, I'm only talking about the old movies, like the original Batman movies, the dark knight trilogy, the Tobey Maguire movies, The Andrew Garfield movies, the original Superman including returns, actually you know what let's just include the DCEU, and the new Batman movie, but leave out the MCU, because Peter didn't actually create his suits, the reason the DCEU is included is because, Superman and Batman are reversed, what I mean is, Batman is wearing cloth or spandex there, and Superman is the one with armor, and that is kind of funny, because Superman doesn't need armor, Batman does, and I'm including the games like the Arkham trilogy, Superman returns, and the Spider-man games, because they also do this, and the cartoons, because, It's weird that Batman looks like he is wearing cloth there, and the reason I excluded the comics is because I never read the comics growing up, all my superhero knowledge comes from movies tv and video games, and if I'm confused about something, like a character, then I will look it up on the internet, I want to try to get into the comics, but by the time I realized there were comics, the number of comics got intimidating. edit: I just remembered that Batman did were armor in BVS, during his fight with Superman.

Last edited:
Back