• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorafactor

I was just thinking back to when Nomura said, "Axel's connection to Sora will make you cry."
Well I was just wanting to know if someone could give me a hint to his connection to Sora was. There are a few things in the story I want to find out on my own and this is one of them. So please just a hint or two.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Sorafactor said:
I was just thinking back to when Nomura said, "Axel's connection to Sora will make you cry."
Well I was just wanting to know if someone could give me a hint to his connection to Sora was. There are a few things in the story I want to find out on my own and this is one of them. So please just a hint or two.

I'm with you, anyone with info please just give us hints

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
first, ur mixing up ur info. Nomura said that 1. Axel's story is sad, and 2. He has a connection to Sora

Both lie in Roxas,

Axel's tale is sad because Roxas and him were best friends when Roxas was in the Org. Roxas left the org, and had his memories of the org erased by DiZ and Namine. Roxas is then led down a series of events by DiZ, whih ends in him returning to Sora. Axel tries to stop this, and is falsely considered a traitor to the org, and Xemnas kills him. Later, Axel is reborn, and kidnaps Kairi so he can meet Sora once again. The Story gets even sadder, when Axel sacrifices himself to save Sora from a horde of nobodies.

Axel's connection to Sora is that Roxas is Sora's nobody, and Axel and Roxas are BFFs

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
Cloudy_Card said:
first, ur mixing up ur info. Nomura said that 1. Axel's story is sad, and 2. He has a connection to Sora

Both lie in Roxas,

Axel's tale is sad because Roxas and him were best friends when Roxas was in the Org. Roxas left the org, and had his memories of the org erased by DiZ and Namine. Roxas is then led down a series of events by DiZ, whih ends in him returning to Sora. Axel tries to stop this, and is falsely considered a traitor to the org, and Xemnas kills him. Later, Axel is reborn, and kidnaps Kairi so he can meet Sora once again. The Story gets even sadder, when Axel sacrifices himself to save Sora from a horde of nobodies.

Axel's connection to Sora is that Roxas is Sora's nobody, and Axel and Roxas are BFFs

WE asked for hints!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Goodness......^(pointing up)
Thanx for the info^_^
If u knew it sounded spoilish, then why did u continue reading it....?...hello, this IS the spoiler section

yeah, I know...ppl can't resist the power of the spoilers that holds us down

Last edited:

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
Goodness......^(pointing up)
Thanx for the info^_^
If u knew it sounded spoilish, then why did u continue reading it....?...hello, this IS the spoiler section

yeah, I know...ppl can't resist the power of the spoilers that holds us down

WE couldn't help!!!

NEO9011

Ayden said:
WE couldn't help!!!

Of course we cant, were people, and the temptation is too strong!! And I knew all of it, up to that last bit, and im too afraid to say anymore. NO MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!

Sorafactor

oh well
sorry for flaming
just had to releave stress
i posted here because in the normal forum i knew i wasn't going to be able to get anything
but i didn't know that he would ruin it
and i kept reading because i can't fight temptation i'm just not strong enough
and again really sorry for flaming

Wanderer #13

Cloudy_Card said:

Both lie in Roxas,

Aww, now I like Axel even more. Poor guy. Thanks for the info. I kind of ruined it for myself, but oh well... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back