• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

Why should the Dark Margin be huge? Why are you questioning something that has little importance? Perhaps the better question is why Ansem is there, not why she is.

Oh sweet Jesus, you're actually serious. facepalm.
Wow you just disregarded my idea of the Dark Margin being huge, yet we should fully believe that the Dark Realm is a big area? Real smooth. shamisen

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Can you explain how Aqua gets there 1 year AFTER the events of KH2 when she's alive 10 years before KH?

You cant assume shes been there for 10 years.
As i said before if you think about it everything we see is prior or after the persons downfall.
That scene with Aqua i assume is AFTER BBS. but the scene ties into KH2 because of ansem.

Kentsu13

i dont think ther physically there its just like idk a mental thing sora relazing they all connect w/ him (namine's doing? but shes inside kairi)

B

brosandi

Wow you just disregarded my idea of the Dark Margin being huge, yet we should fully believe that the Dark Realm is a big area? Real smooth. shamisen
Your idiocy astounds me.

You cant assume shes been there for 10 years.
As i said before if you think about it everything we see is prior or after the persons downfall.
That scene with Aqua i assume is AFTER BBS. but the scene ties into KH2 because of ansem.
You can be safer in assuming she's been there for ten years than time travel being involved.

Captain Garlock

You can be safer in assuming she's been there for ten years than time travel being involved.

LOL.
Did you even pay attention?
That scene has to be after BBS why?
She thinks Terra and Ven are still alive.
She thinks one of them has the keyblade.
She assumes that Ansem has all the answers.
Shes the same as in BBS.
We can assume either time has not changed or time has stopped for her.
Ansem mentioned hed been there several times.
The tagline efore the scene says
"Two that should not have met"
Implying something went wrong (ansem) and there destinies crossed when they werent suppose to.

Also the fact Ansem talks about the ORG.
And Aqua is still stuck on Terra and Ven.
Hes talking of the future she talks of the past.

F

Fagren

Well what's "for you" =/= how it works in the game.

The Dark Margin is simply the end of one realm, and the beginning of another. If we are to assume the Dark Realm is like the Light Realm, then there are countless worlds in it too.

She walked there? Don't see why it's such an issue.

You're being very contradictory. Many locations in game are based off themes or landmarks.That beach obviously has plot importance, is an area that looks like a landmark , hence the name Dark Meridian.

Z

Zulkir

I suppose thats her "torment". She's lost wandering the dark realm.

Sora and Riku didn't meet her simply because they didn't, they didn't meet every single heartless in the dark realm, they don't have to meet EVERYONE, they simply didn't bump into her. They were there for a very short time anyway, like 3-5 minutes.

Then Ven has an incomplete heart, and has to stay in sora to survive. His body is lifeless in the room of awakening.

Terra's existence is split between a lingering sentiment and Xehanort.

That convo between MX and Terra in the secret ending suggests that Terra's heart is actually in Xehanort and is slowly being absorbed into Xehanorts heart.

LOL.
She thinks Terra and Ven are still alive.
She thinks one of them has the keyblade.
She assumes that Ansem has all the answers.
Shes the same as in BBS.
Implying something went wrong (ansem) and there destinies crossed when they werent suppose to.

Eh, she could be "frozen in time" but time travel...

You have this whole "his heart is in him, his heart is there" "realm of darkness, realm of light, realm of nothingness, realm of in-between".

Adding time travel is just..egh, lets let time travel stay @ timeless river.

B

brosandi

LOL.
Um, i never denied it took place after BBS, quite frankly, i was saying it did.

No, you can't. Ansem the Wise looks the same during BBS as he does in KH2. Why can't the same be said for Aqua?

Yeah, that still doesn't mean that time travel was involved, or a mix of alternate timelines, or that the Dark Margin is this magical place where people from different times can meet up and converse in magic-land.

Or, they're both talking about the present. Aqua never saw Ven, or Terra die. She can still believe they are alive somewhere, and not have the magic of time travel be involved. It's called being hopeful.

You're being very contradictory. Many locations in game are based off themes or landmarks.That beach obviously has plot importance, is an area that looks like a landmark , hence the name Dark Meridian.
Yeah... I never said anything against that. And it's the Dark Margin, not Meridian.
The Dark Margin is just one place in the Dark Realm. The very tip of it, to be precise.

F

Fagren

I suppose thats her "torment". She's lost wandering the dark realm.

Sora and Riku didn't meet her simply because they didn't, they didn't meet every single heartless in the dark realm, they don't have to meet EVERYONE, they simply didn't bump into her. They were there for a very short time anyway, like 3-5 minutes.

Then Ven has an incomplete heart, and has to stay in sora to survive. His body is lifeless in the room of awakening.

Terra's existence is split between a lingering sentiment and Xehanort.

That convo between MX and Terra in the secret ending suggests that Terra's heart is actually in Xehanort and is slowly being absorbed into Xehanorts heart.
Terra's heart is stjll in his body.

Z

Zulkir

Yeah, Xehanort has Terra's body, that's what I meant by Terra's heart is in Xehanort.

I don't know what's in the LS now, I guess it's literally what it is, sentiments.

Captain Garlock

Um, i never denied it took place after BBS, quite frankly, i was saying it did.

That says you do not agree the scene i was speaking of was the secret ending.

No, you can't. Ansem the Wise looks the same during BBS as he does in KH2. Why can't the same be said for Aqua?

Because thats Ansem the wise every other character main has aged and grown up.
Also Ansem the wise has been to that palce MANY times thus his aging has stopped MANY TIMES.

Yeah, that still doesn't mean that time travel was involved, or a mix of alternate timelines, or that the Dark Margin is this magical place where people from different times can meet up and converse in magic-land.

Kingdom hearts blew up Ansems machine he goes back to the past and Riku gains his appearance back?
Xemnas would have gained a heart and ultimate power?
Id say its possible.

Or, they're both talking about the present. Aqua never saw Ven, or Terra die. She can still believe they are alive somewhere, and not have the magic of time travel be involved. It's called being hopeful.

Ansem is clearly talking about the ORG and Sora and Riku and Kairi and how stuff went down.

Aqua is talking about home and Ven and Terra.

She doesnt know anything of the present but of the past and again

Two who were never suppose to meet

To make stuff simple.
The ending is at the end of KH2 for Sora.
But for Aqua and Ansem all all the others its before KH2
They wait for him to save them where they last were seen sorta

They piece lay where they fell
If thats the quote idk but its something to that extent

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No one in that ending exists and yes its canon.
None of them truely exist at this point in time.
Thats why Axel Xion and Roxas are shown.
They all wait for Sora to save them from there restless life.

Alot like what Ansem wanted to do for his mess ups.

Whats up with you were do you get this stuff from. What restless lives? It was a flashback.

Ansem was blown back into the dark realm after kh2 and met Aqua ther geez is that so hard to understand.

Captain Garlock

Whats up with you were do you get this stuff from. What restless lives? It was a flashback.

Ansem was blown back into the dark realm after kh2 and met Aqua ther geez is that so hard to understand.

That was not a flashback it was more of symbolism of the term

"Free them from there torment"

As in they are waiting for Sora to save them and free them from there opression (restless life)

Yes Ansem got blown into the dark realm BUT in Aquas time not that of his own .

loke13

That was not a flashback it was more of symbolism of the term

"Free them from there torment"

As in they are waiting for Sora to save them and free them from there opression (restless life)

Yes Ansem got blown into the dark realm BUT in Aquas time not that of his own .

Roxas and Namin as well as Xion are safely where they belong. The only person whos not is Axel.

Idiot Time has no relevance in IN ROD of course she won't age. ATW states it one year since he's seen Sora and his friends.

B

brosandi

That says you do not agree the scene i was speaking of was the secret ending.
Those statements aren't contradictory. Saying she met with him a year after KH2, and after BBS don't conflict with each other. The only thing I don't agree with you on is that the Dark margin is some magical time-less spot where time travel occurs.

Because thats Ansem the wise every other character main has aged and grown up.
Also Ansem the wise has been to that palce MANY times thus his aging has stopped MANY TIMES.
Holy fuck, dude. How can you possibly even think for a second that the Dark Margin STOPS TIME? Fuck.

Kingdom hearts blew up Ansems machine he goes back to the past and Riku gains his appearance back?
Xemnas would have gained a heart and ultimate power?
Id say its possible.
That's because you love outlandish theories that make no sense.

Ansem is clearly talking about the ORG and Sora and Riku and Kairi and how stuff went down.

Aqua is talking about home and Ven and Terra.

She doesnt know anything of the present but of the past and again

Two who were never suppose to meet
To Aqua, Ven and Terra still are in her present. She doesn't jknow what happened to them, if they died, or anything. She hopes they still live. That they're still alive. Just because she's talking about home, wanting to get there, and wanting to see Ven and Terra doesn't mean she's in the past, it means she still believes they could be alive, even after all of this time. That is still the present.

To make stuff simple.
The ending is at the end of KH2 for Sora.
But for Aqua and Ansem all all the others its before KH2
They wait for him to save them where they last were seen sorta

They piece lay where they fell
If thats the quote idk but its something to that extent
Ansem says, quite simply, that their conversation is happening a year after KH2.

Also, BTW, if Ansem says he has been there for a year, then quite obviously time does exist where he is, and it still flows just as goddamn normally.

Captain Garlock

Roxas and Namin as well as Xion are safely where they belong. The only person whos not is Axel.

The ending clearly said anyone who is connected to Sora.
THOSE PEOPLE ARE.
All the ones they showed are in torment.
Everyone who says Sora is waiting for him.

Idiot Time has no relevance in IN ROD of course she won't age. ATW states it one year since he's seen Sora and his friends.

Again you dont read.
One year since hes seen them?
Duh. Does that prove hes in his own time?
Two that should have never met.

Those statements aren't contradictory. Saying she met with him a year after KH2, and after BBS don't conflict with each other. The only thing I don't agree with you on is that the Dark margin is some magical time-less spot where time travel occurs.

Oh my...
Clearly go play KH2
Ansem gets blown up KH takes him there.

Holy fuck, dude. How can you possibly even think for a second that the Dark Margin STOPS TIME? Fuck.

Notice how Ansem never aged?
Yte hes been there several times?
Most of that time was during KH1 and some of BBS?
Yet he looks the same....

That's because you love outlandish theories that make no sense.

All that stuff did pretty much happen.

To Aqua, Ven and Terra still are in her present. She doesn't jknow what happened to them, if they died, or anything. She hopes they still live. That they're still alive. Just because she's talking about home, wanting to get there, and wanting to see Ven and Terra doesn't mean she's in the past, it means she still believes they could be alive, even after all of this time. That is still the present.

Two that should have never met

Ansem says, quite simply, that their conversation is happening a year after KH2.

Also, BTW, if Ansem says he has been there for a year, then quite obviously time does exist where he is, and it still flows just as goddamn normally.

That very well could be true but that doesnt mean it cant be in BBS time.
How do you know that he couldnt keep track of time?
Again odd how
The two that should of never met
Popps on our screens just before there talk.

That implies Ansem broke his destiny.

loke13

The ending clearly said anyone who is connected to Sora.
THOSE PEOPLE ARE.
All the ones they showed are in torment.
Everyone who says Sora is waiting for him.

Again you dont read.
One year since hes seen them?
Duh. Does that prove hes in his own time?
Two that should have never met.

Oh my...
Clearly go play KH2
Ansem gets blown up KH takes him there.

Notice how Ansem never aged?
Yte hes been there several times?
Most of that time was during KH1 and some of BBS?
Yet he looks the same....

All that stuff did pretty much happen.

Two that should have never met

That very well could be true but that doesnt mean it cant be in BBS time.
How do you know that he couldnt keep track of time?
Again odd how
The two that should of never met
Popps on our screens just before there talk.

That implies Ansem broke his destiny.

There is no coincidence in fate.

Remember that? Which they were always gonna meet.

This theory falls so hard it hits earth and kills the dinosaurs.

Captain Garlock

There is no coincidence in fate.

Remember that? Which they were always gonna meet.

This theory falls so hard it hits earth and kills the dinosaurs.

Even still I find it to be hard to believe unless he meant it like.

"Destiny brought ttwo people together that should have never met"

Even with that being the case.
The only explanation is Ansem is back in time with Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back