• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

If Aqua is still at the Dark Margin, then why didn't Riku or Sora run into her before entering the Door To Light? facepalm

Bmario17

this is because they were on opposite sides. Noruma said Riku and Sora were on the twilight side while Aqua and Ansem are on the dark side. So a whole ocean is between them.

edit: sorry for the confusion, Noruma said Riku and Sora were on the twilight side a while back, he has not commented on the secret ending. i am assuming they are on opposite sides.

B

brosandi

Aqua didn't get there until a year after KH2.

Not to mention, she says they are in the dark realm. Which could imply that She and Ansem were on the other side of that ocean, since the side Sora and Riku were on was considered "the end of the in-between realm"

this is because they were on opposite sides. Noruma said Riku and Sora were on the twilight side while Aqua and Ansem are on the dark side. So a whole ocean is between them.
Nomura hasn't detailed anything about the Secret Ending yet, try not to be misleading.

Bmario17

Not to mention, she says they are in the dark realm. Which could imply that She and Ansem were on the other side of that ocean, since the side Sora and Riku were on was considered "the end of the in-between realm"

Nomura hasn't detailed anything about the Secret Ending yet, try not to be misleading.

sorry i wrote that wrong, i mean he said sora and riku were on the twilight side a while back. you are correct he hasnt said anyhting about the new secret ending. sorry for the confusion. i am assuming they are on opposite sides

Travakh

Would that mean then King Mickey or Riku would have met Aqua instead if she was residing in the Twilight Side Margin?

F

Fagren

Aqua's been in the Dark Meridian area since BBS.She's been wandering around the area.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Now i could of sworn that Ansem WENT BACK IN TIME.
Thus the statement
"Two who were never suppose to meet"
And her sudden happiness at the name of Sora.

B

brosandi

That would mean she would have met King Mickey and Riku too in the Dark Realm as well. facepalm
You must think the Dark Realm is rather small.

Now i could of sworn that Ansem WENT BACK IN TIME.
Thus the statement
"Two who were never suppose to meet"
And her sudden happiness at the name of Sora.
Please tell me you're joking...

relentlessheart1

wow, strong heart she have underdemtits considering she stayed there for more than 10 years........just incredible...:)

Kentsu13

aqua coudlve met w/ riku and mickey but its hella doubtful bc y woudlnt she leave w/ them bc in the secret endign she did say she wanted to go home

Captain Garlock

I think yoru all ignoring

Two people who were suppose to mean...

The pieces lay where they fell

The first one is saying They should of never met.
Why?
One Ansem should be dead.
Two
Different timelines hence why Aqua hasnt aged.

Second one is obvious.
Where everyone is time doesnt pass on and they wait for Sora.
In Aquas since shes alive waitinf to be rescued.
My take on things.

B

brosandi

Well then how was Aqua able to run into Ansem the Wise so easily if the Dark Margin is huge too? raitohahaha
Why should the Dark Margin be huge? Why are you questioning something that has little importance? Perhaps the better question is why Ansem is there, not why she is.

I think yoru all ignoring

Two people who were suppose to mean...

The pieces lay where they fell

The first one is saying They should of never met.
Why?
One Ansem should be dead.
Two
Different timelines hence why Aqua hasnt aged.

Second one is obvious.
Where everyone is time doesnt pass on and they wait for Sora.
In Aquas since shes alive waitinf to be rescued.
My take on things.
Oh sweet Jesus, you're actually serious. facepalm.

relentlessheart1

oh yeah... the part where everyone from each Kh game says "sora", is it canon?... cuz if it is then it would make sense in the ven and terra sayin "sora part.... cuz tera is xehanort(apprentice), his heartless and nobody got destroyed so his existence is reborn, but terra said in the secret ending his heart is his only,, soo does that mean his heart was restored and returned to LoD?

F

Fagren

No, she's been wandering around the Dark Realm, not specifically that part.

The Dark Meridian is pretty much the Dark Realm for me seeing as how worlds or locations are commonly named after landmarks or themes.

Captain Garlock

oh yeah... the part where everyone from each Kh game says "sora", is it canon?... cuz if it is then it would make sense in the ven and terra sayin "sora part.... cuz tera is xehanort(apprentice), his heartless and nobody got destroyed so his existence is reborn, but terra said in the secret ending his heart is his only,, soo does that mean his heart was restored and returned to LoD?

No one in that ending exists and yes its canon.
None of them truely exist at this point in time.
Thats why Axel Xion and Roxas are shown.
They all wait for Sora to save them from there restless life.

Alot like what Ansem wanted to do for his mess ups.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Can you explain how Aqua gets there 1 year AFTER the events of KH2 when she's alive 10 years before KH?

B

brosandi

The Dark Meridian is pretty much the Dark Realm for me seeing as how worlds or locations are commonly named after landmarks or themes.
Well what's "for you" =/= how it works in the game.

The Dark Margin is simply the end of one realm, and the beginning of another. If we are to assume the Dark Realm is like the Light Realm, then there are countless worlds in it too.

Can you explain how Aqua gets there 1 year AFTER the events of KH2 when she's alive 10 years before KH?
She walked there? Don't see why it's such an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back