• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► About any future Terminator movies... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
As a lifelong and die hard Terminator fan, it pains me to say that the likelihood of another Terminator movie happening anytime in the near future is practically non-existent.
Are you sure? because in the last few days I found some rumors about a terminator 7, which is what inspired this thread.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 32967

The first two movies are among the best movies of all time. The original movie is scarier, but the sequel is just epic.

Then the third one came out. Felt like they just wanted to add in a female Terminator as it seemed sexy to do. The movie was a hot pile of garbage in general.

I found "Salvation" to be pretty dumb, to be honest. Why go to Skynet and there's a SINGULAR cyborg guarding it!? It's Skynet. Come on. There should have been hundreds there. LMAO.

Never seen "Genysis", the Sarah Connor spin off, or the latest official, but alternative sequel. Arnold is just far too old. It's painful to watch him now.

That's sad about Bruce Willis having to retire. But you know? They all had their heyday, and these action stars like Arnie, Sly and Jackie Chan are just too old now for doing this type of film work.

Stick to their classic era.

Back