• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

abortions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikubaka67

Awards
hey, I felt like making a new thread, so I decided to see what everyone's opinions were on one of the most controversial topics--abortion. I looked and I did not see another thread like this, so if there is I'm sorry.

I do not belive in abortions because it is still living, even if its not yet born. in my opinion, it is still murder, because even as a fetus the child can still move by its own will, poop, pee, breathe, eat (sort of) and feel pain. And its not fair to not give the child the same chance to expirence life like we all have.

The only time that abortions are ok, in my opinion, is if the mothers pregnant because of rape, or if the mother is in immeadite danger by having the baby.

So, what do you guys think?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I am pro-choice. It's the woman's right to chose. I don't believe there should be late term abortions. If the woman wants to get an abortion, it should be within the first trimester.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it depends on why the woman wants to abort. I mean, if she's having sex constantly, without any protection, and then aborts her child and repeats it, I'd think it's wrong. You don't want that child yet you keep having sex because you know you could always throw away that life. But, if there's something already wrong with the child or the woman was raped and got pregnant by the man that raped her, then I think it's okay if she aborts the baby.

J

JenovaDOWNFALL

Its is its horrible.Even so many people do it cause they cant raise a child.

rikubaka67

Awards
But, if there's something already wrong with the child

even then, doctors aren't always right when they say that there's something wrong. I was supposed to be born with downsyndrome, and my mother thought about aborting me, but she decided not to, and I was born healthy.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Who the hel cares if it was the girls decision to do so?? She had the damn baby and should take responsiblilty for it. If it was on purpose what the hell were you thinking? If the baby was by accident and you want to get rid of it you are such a stupid whore. I hate this so much. They are as much alive as us. If we murdered them we should just have murdered you. Take responsiblilty and take care of the thing.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Square Ninja said:
Bah, I don't completely. Sublime's ska, and I listen to them.

Anyways, back on topic:

There was a thread about this awhile back I think. It was quite successful if you ask me. I think I'll just use my old view. I think Abortion is, although an easy way out, a reasonable one. If someone's stupid enough to get pregnant without wanting to be in the first place, then abort the little bastard I say. No person should have to waste their lives, even stupid ones. (Stupid people, especially should abort because, well, I honestly don't want stupid offspring around) And also, it should be both the parent's choices, seeing as how it couldn't have happened without one or the other, although the real reason why it's the woman's choice is that it would be inhumane to force her through it. But...pro abortion for me.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
rikubaka67 said:
even then, doctors aren't always right when they say that there's something wrong. I was supposed to be born with downsyndrome, and my mother thought about aborting me, but she decided not to, and I was born healthy.

That's not exactly what I meant. An example of what I'm talking about when I say "wrong with them": The woman takes so many drugs that the child is born a crack baby. From what I've learned, crack babies are in lots of pain and agony and some of them don't even live long and if they do, they live in pain.

That's what I'm talking about if something is already wrong with them; I believe it's alright to abort them rather than let them suffer so long and never really function the way they should.

Last edited:

moogles

Abortions should NOT be legal. Whether the baby is a microscopic organism or not, it is living and has the right to life. I tend to understand those who get abortions if they don't have the money or if they live in some horrible country, but if you fool around with someone and get pregnant because you were irresponsible then you should not be able to get an abortion.

Unknown Zinko

I think that Abortions should be illegal, because it is murder of a child IMO. If a woman doesn't want to care for the baby they should give the baby up for adoption. Some woman say they could never give a child up for adoption and yet they can kill them. Thats so wrong IMO. I say they swallow their pride and give the baby up for adoption if they don't want the baby. I currently don't have an opinion on baby's with supposed sickness.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Unknown Zinko said:
I think that Abortions should be illegal, because it is murder of a child IMO. If a woman doesn't want to care for the baby they should give the baby up for adoption. Some woman say they could never give a child up for adoption and yet they can kill them. Thats so wrong IMO. I say they swallow their pride and give the baby up for adoption if they don't want the baby. I currently don't have an opinion on baby's with supposed sickness.
I suppose adoption is a better alternative. Excuse my calling baby flaming, I just enjoy death.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
abortions are down right wrong killing someone who hasn't had the chance to experience life at all is just cruel to me I mean if you messed around having sex you shouldn't kill the child because it was your fault even if you get raped or anything like that doesn't matter abortions should be straight up illegal anywhere if you don't want the child give him to foster care or something cause all in all you murder someone and don't go to jail for it and I mean as many criminals we have going to jail for killing someone that's the exact same thing the women do when they kill a child so basically no one should be in jail if women can kill a baby before it is born

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
With they way some people argue against abortion, I sometimes wonder if abortion is outlawed completely that they eventually pass laws against male masturbation. One could argue that every sperm is sacred, and didn't get its chance at life. I would laugh my ass off if anyone started drafting a bill against male masturbation.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
To all of you pro-lifers, like my dear friends have said, and embryo is no more alive than a single sperm or egg. It should only be considered murder when the fetus develops cognitive abilities (a brain).

*gasp* I cut my figner! I must've killed like a thousand individual cells there! They were alive! I'm a genocidal maniac!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I just wouldn't be able to have an abortion regardless of my situation. I would risk ruining my life but I feel life begins at conception.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Enchanted Rose said:
I just wouldn't be able to have an abortion regardless of my situation. I would risk ruining my life but I feel life begins at conception.

see that is the correct way this should be viewed, from your personal belief, at the same time it is wrong for the pro-lifers to force their beliefs on others, they are being selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back