• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abortion - Pro life or pro choice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Maybe I shouldve said "changing your official position".
You said abortion, which includes late term abortions, early abortions and everything in between
Did I? Where?

Yeah, well you have your little posse, I dont.
That is a pretty lame argument if you are just using what everyone else has said.
I honestly don't think I've ever encountered someone who, in a discussion about abortion and premature birth, was unaware of the contextual meaning of "unassisted". I apologise for assuming you did; from now on I'll assume you're completely ignorant of all relevant terminology.

Yeah, but you said "putting yourself at risk of rape directly leads to pregnancy"
In 2.7% of cases, yes.

My point is that putting oneself at risk of rape leads to pregnancy in the same way that having intercourse leads to pregnancy: in each case, there is a small chance that pregnancy can directly result.

I can take a consistant stand. When you make a choice, you are responsible for at least some of the consequences. That is my stance.
So, by what criteria do you decide exactly which consequences a person is responsible for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back