• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I'd like to see the 'Form' abilities return.

Like high jump, glide, quick dash and aerial recovery.

I liked randomly dashing my way through places.

I never really used magic that much, only when needed.
But didn't we get Ultima during the Trinity Limit attack?

Not as much as wanted though suppose.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No one understands what I meant by creating this thread. I meant abilities that you add into your command deck, like spells and Keyblade attacks.

#5 Lexaeus

I would like a very interactive game like kh2 but with not the same old combo every single time. It should work the same way but with new combo hits that come out randomly. Otherwise magic, sleights, and its new special system still sound pretty good.

Macabre

Gold Member
I'm talking about how the ability Trinity would be implemented if there is usually 1/3 of the protagonists in the battle.

Perhaps if VAT are in battle together during gameplay, the Trinity option appears in the Command Deck.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Perhaps if VAT are in battle together during gameplay, the Trinity option appears in the Command Deck.

I could see them ending up getting together for at least a brief period of time. Maybe around that time, they could be taught (by their master) how to preform the Trinity Crush and what they need in order to do it. Unlike the other Trinity Crushes though, this one takes all of All Three party members' magic, but is far more powerful than Sora's Trinity Crush/ Limit. This might be used as a means to finally defeat the Final Boss. (I'm not saying MX because a. He's too obvious of a choice, so he'll probably not be the final boss. *gasp* b. We don't even officially know about the bosses, beyond Maleficent (possibly), Lucifer (th cat Ven was fighting against.), and The Wheelmaster (large unbrith that Terra was fighting..)..)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
a mad VAT at trinity hey? that could work. itd be interesting to see.

i wonder if when the characters meet up they will be able to perform 'limit' type moves.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm talking about how the ability Trinity would be implemented if there is usually 1/3 of the protagonists in the battle.

Can't find the qoute " Say you play as Terra first, later when your Ven you can tell Terra has been there."

Soo I'm thinking that Tera goes there does the trinity, then ven then Aqua, that is IF there is Trinity.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
god didnt we all. that speed run thing cant remember its name was no where near as good as dodge roll

It would have been just as good if it weren't for the little twirl Sora does at the end; that slows you down a lot.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ugh.. that twirl part is annoying. The dodge roll was freakin' awesome. I think at least Ven should have it, but if anything, I want Ars Arcnum back. That was my favorite ability to spam, along with Firaga. Actually, KH1 Fire needs to return. I hate KH2's style of Fire. Well.. at least give it to the magic-using Aqua.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Really as long as terra Ven and aqua have a "Screen Clearer" Move. Such as Trinity Limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back