• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Cloud's Sonic and Rikunort's Ragnarok, I can see a powerful finishing combo. Three times sonic attack and ragnarom as a finisher.

State

Awards
terra,ven,aqua trinity limit

But for that we need two more party members for each scenario... Pherhaps, maybe, each scenario has it's own exclusive ability? Like Terra only having Ragnarok, resemblence to Riku, Ven has Sonic and Aqua having Trinity Limit, wich would make a great idea since she's the one that worries about both of them.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
But for that we need two more party members for each scenario... Pherhaps, maybe, each scenario has it's own exclusive ability? Like Terra only having Ragnarok, resemblence to Riku, Ven has Sonic and Aqua having Trinity Limit, wich would make a great idea since she's the one that worries about both of them.

No, if anything, they all come together at the end to beat MX and DS, unlocking truly epic abilities.

At least, I'd hope for that.

A 3 on 2 fight at the end would be EPIC.

State

Awards
No, if anything, they all come together at the end to beat MX and DS, unlocking truly epic abilities.

At least, I'd hope for that.

A 3 on 2 fight at the end would be EPIC.

TOO Epic pherhaps. Epic abilities like Tornado attacks and other ones.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ah the usual stuff like Blitz, Ragnorak, and anything that involves great moves. XD Ummm.....something with a charge and speed ability? If that even makes sense...

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Hate to break it to you, but Terra and Ven each have three confirmed forms, and Aqua has one, wether or not that's all of them i don't know. We'll find out soon enough.

well i doubt testuya nomura will reveal it ALL. its good SE wont be giving out that much info on the forms

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Hate to break it to you, but Terra and Ven each have three confirmed forms, and Aqua has one, wether or not that's all of them i don't know. We'll find out soon enough.
What are you talking about?
I was under the belief each character had one other 'form'.
Though its more like a mode if anything.

captain

Bronze Member
Just some Final Fantasy magics that might be cool to see:
Poison
Break
Quake
Meteor
Silence (maybe could be used for stealth so as not to disturb worlds?)
Holy

Just a few ideas... There are more, plus some that should return.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
my god it is still going.

hmmm now to think of something new and exciting which hasnt yet been covered by anyone posting in this thread........

ahhh crazy speed similar to the unbirths. (i'm sure this has also been covered.)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
my god it is still going.

hmmm now to think of something new and exciting which hasnt yet been covered by anyone posting in this thread........

ahhh crazy speed similar to the unbirths. (i'm sure this has also been covered.)

There's already something like that in Coded called Debug Mode. or something like that.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Erm, maybe an absorbtion system where when you defeat a boss, you can gain some ability of his, like the boss cards in Com except easier to use.

Like when you beat Parasite cage, you gain the ability to use a Poison spell or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back