• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► ABC's Galavant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

I saw that there wasn't a thread for the ABC Musical Comedy of the same name so I figured I can make one here. :)

So if anyone saw it what are your thoughts on it? I think it's funny and well written.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think it's cute and a few of the songs are great.

Kaijuguy19

Same here. I'm also finding how the characters were done quite good too. I'm especially surprised about how much fun and deep King Richard himself is too in a strange way. He's constantly learning more about himself and figuring out what he'll do in every situation he's at.

Knuxpyro56

Galavant is one of the best shows period, it just sucks its on Sundays in January, you know the time of Football matches and the Globes made out of Gold.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't like the first episode so I didn't give it a chance to win me over, but I plan to check it out again because it is definitely the kind of show I would be into.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I didn't like the first episode so I didn't give it a chance to win me over, but I plan to check it out again because it is definitely the kind of show I would be into.

i don't even watch this show but i learned a valuable lesson that you should always watch the first two episodes, unless something in the first one rubs you the wrong way and turns you off from it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i don't even watch this show but i learned a valuable lesson that you should always watch the first two episodes, unless something in the first one rubs you the wrong way and turns you off from it.

The premiere was a two-parter so I saw both lol.

Kaijuguy19

Letting you guys now the second season just ended earlier this week and it's a good season finale at that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back