• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aauron mentions ffX story??? possible spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
okay while wtching the second to olimpus colosium, we see aauron talking to sora and the gang after the boss battle with hades. does his story relates to the one in ffX???????:confused:

Ansem/Sephy

Dunno. But it might, cause in the Underworld, Auron screams out to Sora, "This is my story!" which is a really cool and obvious reference to X. Not to mention, when Hades touched him, we saw Pyreflies (SP?) coming from him. I think that KH is indicating some relevance to FF and their stories, but not quite, which is pretty cool . . . and adds mystique.

Twilightheaven

Awards
i don't think it was pyroflies. but do u think aauron sees sora as tidus.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Auron's hometown is at Radiant Garden and the fact that Auron's dead because he died defending the people there when Radiant Garden is taken over by darkness, he's dead but his heart was not taken by the Heartless, he was then resurrected by Hades in the Underworld to kill Hercules but he turn back on him and decided to kill Hades instead and join Sora.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Xigbar said:
Auron's hometown is at Radiant Garden and the fact that Auron's dead because he died defending the people there when Radiant Garden is taken over by darkness, he's dead but his heart was not taken by the Heartless, he was then resurrected by Hades in the Underworld to kill Hercules but he turn back on him and decided to kill Hades instead and join Sora.

^ That is bull.

If you die in Radiant Garden you do not go to Hades' underworld. Radiant Garden has its own underworld/heaven/hell/place where the dead go.

If you want to make bullshite stories then go to thr FanFic section >_>

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Then what is Auron's hometown anyway? His heart isn't taken by the Heartless. And why Auron say this is my story? Radiant Garden is the home to all the FF characters so it is possible he lives in Radiant Garden.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Xigbar said:
Then what is Auron's hometown anyway? His heart isn't taken by the Heartless. And why Auron say this is my story? Radiant Garden is the home to all the FF characters so it is possible he lives in Radiant Garden.

Tidus, Wakka and Selphie is not from Radiant Garden...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I know but many assume that Auron came from Radiant Garden. Why else Nomura put him as the only FF character in Sora's party and Auron say this is my story? There's got to be reason for that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
what the hell does "my story" have to do with FFX and/or Radiant Gardens?

Radiant Gardens isn't in FFX or X-2. And his story has nothing to do with Radiant Gardens.

The reason why he is in the Underworld is because he is DEAD. If he wasn't then yes, maybe he would be helping the other FF characters. But he isn't. He is dead so Nomura put him in the Underworld cuz he is dead and nothing more.

"My Story" = DEAD = FFX

Stryder_sdc

.:KL:. said:
^ That is bull.

If you die in Radiant Garden you do not go to Hades' underworld. Radiant Garden has its own underworld/heaven/hell/place where the dead go.

If you want to make bullshite stories then go to thr FanFic section >_>

wow, you actually are a hypocrite saying he is making stuff up, all hearts go to kingdom hearts, so when someone dies, GUESS WHAT, their heart goes to kingdom hearts, NOT SOME LITTLE RADIANT GARDEN HEAVEN, Xigbar is more than likely right, so do yourself a favour and do some home work before accusing other people of being wrong

Last edited:

Twilightheaven

Awards
well the quote "this is my story" was actually said by tidus in ffX and yuna in ffX-2.

DarkRiku13

so, when you die a normal death in KH(dieing of old age) your heart goes to Kingdom Hearts?

Twilightheaven

Awards
if your heart was takin by heartless, there supposed to go to kingdom hearts to become a heartless.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Your being an ass KL, calm the hell down.

"This is my story" IS a reference to FFX. When Tidus and Auron get sucked into Sin in the beggining of the game, Auron says "This is your story now." What Xigbar said is most likely the truth. Your heart only goes to kingdom hearts IF you lose to a heartless. A "natural" death would most likely make you go to the underworld.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Your being an ass KL, calm the hell down.

"This is my story" IS a reference to FFX. When Tidus and Auron get sucked into Sin in the beggining of the game, Auron says "This is your story now." What Xigbar said is most likely the truth. Your heart only goes to kingdom hearts IF you lose to a heartless. A "natural" death would most likely make you go to the underworld.
no it doesn't anyone that dies anywhere goes to kingdom hearts

as ansem said all hearts are born their so shall they return or something to that effect

not all ff characters come from hollow bastion, in kh1 tidus, selphie, and wakka came from destiny islands; in kh2 setzer, vivi, seifer, fujin, and rajin all come from twilight town...........

it wouldn't make no sense for auron to be referring to ffx seeing as his ffx counter parts is not in the same setting nor form as he is(ex:yuna is in her ffx-2 style and is a fairy, tidus is a child, wakka is a child, rikku is in her ffx-2 form and is a fairy)

and it wouldn't make no sense for him to come from radiant garden because............when someone dies they go to kh and nowhere else; its only when someone's world is taken do they go to another world thats inbetween due to the dark corridor(eg:sora went to traverse town, riku went to hollow bastion, etc.)..........radiant garden(hb) is a world inbetween but olympus coliseum isn't so their is practically no way for him to get there.........and is it ever said he is dead in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back