• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AARRRRGGGG, Material Collecting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

Well, I have decied to make Sora some Buster Bangles in KH2, but I was looking for Materials. One of the Materials, which is the only one I need can be synthesized as well. One of the Materials to make a Mythril Stone is a dense stone. Which is supposed to be dropped by Snipers. I have covered every friggen area in Twilight Town, but I can't find any. Where exactly are they in Twilight Town

Riku74

Umm I dont think they are in twilight town at all just equip lucky ring and the lucky lucky abiltiles and items for sora donald and goofy and go through the organization's castle in the world that never was. I think samuris( sorry for the spelling) drop them too. Good Luck!

+JodieTakira+

Go the the WTNW. Where you fight Xigbar I believe they appear now instead. They are also at the balcony where Sora, Kairi, and Riku reunite. You will have to go through I think it was four Berserkers to get into the entrance (of course, you could always just run past them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back