• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Young Kingdom Hearts Fan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So I was just playing around with my webcam, when my nephew came to me and started to point at the side window (I was on the KH Forum) and shouted "SORA!". I'm always really happy that my niece and nephew are starting to like the same things I do, so I then got the idea to record him talking about it. Now mind you, he's only 2 years old, so he speaks a bit fast and sometimes is hard to understand.

[video=youtube;5sp6CbWnW2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sp6CbWnW2k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What he says about Hook is, that "We threw him down the plank and Tick Tock Croc was chasing him." He likes Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so when he saw Hook, he nearly fangirl-ed over the thought of flying as Sora with Peter Pan and fighting Hook. (He kept asking where's Jake, Izzy and Cubby) Sadly, we can't go back in the Clock area, which is a place I like to put him in because it's safe (before optional bosses) and he can just fool around until he gets bored and lets me play. xD But, now I gotten to the point where the optional bosses are appearing, so no clock area. :(
Once I'm a bit leveled up, I do plan to go beat him, but I'm worried that I'll get that stupid glitch I got back in the original game where the battle is never-ending. D:

Anyway, just a random thing I wanted to show off! If it's in the wrong area, I'm sorry.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
May the light of the great Kingdom Hearts shine upon this little soul. He's got a bright future ahead of him.

Oh, and he's adorable. XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
2mi10k6.png
Freakin adorable.

You've taught him well.

Zven

Being a half-Disney game young kids can really start young on the series with all the movies. I hope he stays on the right path!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back