• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Yellow Circle Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Okay I get the part where if you have two of the same cards you can merge them to get yellow dots for your special attack. I'm wondering if it matters if the cards are leveled or not? Does it affect the stats or anything if I use two level 1 cards as opposed to two max level cards? I hope this is easy to understand, it's kind of hard to explain.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Also, do both medals have to be the same rarity? For instance, would fusing two 3 star medals have the same effect as fusing a 3 and a 4 star medal of the same type? I'm also curious on the subject of fusion since I don't feel there are very clear explanations anywhere.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Also, do both medals have to be the same rarity? For instance, would fusing two 3 star medals have the same effect as fusing a 3 and a 4 star medal of the same type? I'm also curious on the subject of fusion since I don't feel there are very clear explanations anywhere.
They have to be of the same rarity. If you try to fuse a 3 star with a 4 star, you won't gain a yellow dot.

Okay I get the part where if you have two of the same cards you can merge them to get yellow dots for your special attack. I'm wondering if it matters if the cards are leveled or not? Does it affect the stats or anything if I use two level 1 cards as opposed to two max level cards? I hope this is easy to understand, it's kind of hard to explain.
Well I just experimented with this to find out for you.

3* LVL 1 Paine fused with 3* LVL 1 Paine = 3* LVL 4 Paine with one yellow dot, SpAtt = 1.87
3* LVL 1 Paine fused with 3* LVL 40 Paine = 3* LVL 26 Paine with one yellow dot, SpAtt = 1.87

So, essentially, it makes no difference for the Special Attack. The only difference is that fusing a low level medal with a higher level medal gets you more EXP for the primary medal. But, it's essentially a waste of EXP Medals to do this. So it's probably best to just fuse them at level one (or to fuse the lower level one onto your higher level one) and it's essentially a huge waste to fuse two max level medals together.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
They have to be of the same rarity. If you try to fuse a 3 star with a 4 star, you won't gain a yellow dot.

Well I just experimented with this to find out for you.

3* LVL 1 Paine fused with 3* LVL 1 Paine = 3* LVL 4 Paine with one yellow dot, SpAtt = 1.87
3* LVL 1 Paine fused with 3* LVL 40 Paine = 3* LVL 26 Paine with one yellow dot, SpAtt = 1.87

So, essentially, it makes no difference for the Special Attack. The only difference is that fusing a low level medal with a higher level medal gets you more EXP for the primary medal. But, it's essentially a waste of EXP Medals to do this. So it's probably best to just fuse them at level one (or to fuse the lower level one onto your higher level one) and it's essentially a huge waste to fuse two max level medals together.

Thanks for the info. It helped a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back