• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Xion theory (this is unique)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Fellas

I just had a conversation with my german dude. We talked about several ways of Xions birth, her existence, her purpose TO BE, her tasks, etc..

It is obvious, Xion is a character, which wasnt planned to be involved to the story, but we know what SE is doing, they make it more exciting, more interesting, and it seems like it works.

So, I stopped to ask myself, why there wasnt any hints of her in KH II, or why she hasnt a gravestone, a chair in the white Organisation gather room, etc.

Now, my friend had a really odd idea, but it could be true, I wouldnt except it already.

Xion = Ion/ No I

He told me about the greek word, Ion, it is also representing in chemistry and physics. The Ion is either charged negative, or positive, but in this case, it doesnt matter, the other fact is, the Ion absorbs the force, and then it lead it to other elements, like, it is giving the gained power to something else. In this case her heart.

And this belongs to Kairi, because, in order to keep her heart in safety, she "gave" it to Sora, it is a chemical progress.

Its strange, but by focusing closer to it, you will recognize the purpose of it

For the other word, No I, we also found an explanation.

Xehanort is representing no heart, I except it is pure random, No I, same thing, Xion is a big exception, she has no heartless. No heartless is representing her fallen somebody. So far: "No I"

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
um...your thread isnt completely original because someone already thought about the "no, i" thing, and also mixing greek or any other civilization history onto a game is taking it a little too out there

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
um...your thread isnt completely original because someone already thought about the "no, i" thing, and also mixing greek or any other civilization history onto a game is taking it a little too out there

Actually, thinking about the meaning of the names in other languages is a great idea considering how Noruma names some of his characters based on Latin words (Terra, Sora, Kairi, Aqua, etc.).

The theory is kinda confusing but very interesting,

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Actually, thinking about the meaning of the names in other languages is a great idea considering how Noruma names some of his characters based on Latin words (Terra, Sora, Kairi, Aqua, etc.).

The theory is kinda confusing but very interesting,

no, but testuya nomura doesnt usually make it that complicated, like in dirge of cerberus the tdviets meant color in russian.

weiss means white in german

nero means black in italian

rosso means red in italian

azul means blue in both portuguesse and spanish,

and shelke means orange in Urdu.

there names meant there color of their own hair

the names never mean something as comlplicated as what he said, usually its something simple like a color or element or a figure.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ion isn't exactly and element, unless you were just trying to make a point.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Yeah, besides there was a game of FF, called Ehrgeiz, this was also a german word, it means, never give up, keep working harder.

He is allrounder, that makes him to a fantastic guy, but also Watanabe xD.

yeah but its simple right? i was tlaking about history, basing names on history not on language

Nnoitra

It makes sense to me since in the latest leeked trailer she asks herself who she is, but in fact shes no one :O

duuuf08

eh...i wouldn't say that it would be too out there. there's a possibility to everything.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Since the "No I" thing is kinda close to "No Heart" it could be possible but that would have to mean that her name was Xion from the get go, like Xehanort.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Meh, I think that the "No I" thing sounds better.

When a similar name theory was made, the phrase "There's "no I" in team" came to mind, as "No I" refers to "no single person." By the "no single person" thing, I think Xion was created through the means of at least two beings and this would make her a "special" nobody indeed. Just how she was created and which two beings (combination of Kairi and Sora, Aqua and Kairi (It's been said that Aqua might of been part of Kairi or something..)) is the question.. The "Who am I?" part (shown at the end of the trailer) might be a hint from Nomura, since if she was created from two beings, there would surely be an identidy crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back