• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Xion Connected to BBS Theory, Also a Secret Enemy/Ally.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
No. I'm more saying that Vanitas doesn't have a Face like Xion. Technically Xion and Vanitas wouldn't have Genders at all... They are Replicas. It would make sense for them to not have Genders.

so, your saying that he has masculine facial/body features (like say, riku's face structure for example) but xion's hair?

or something like that?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xion was never a girl to begin with. It had no gender.

EXACTLY! Are you the only one who gets this?

I love how you say "it".

Originally Posted by kingdamu
so, your saying that he has masculine facial/body features (like say, riku's face structure for example) but xion's hair?

or something like that?

No. I am just talking about the Face which I think it doesn't have. The hair has nothing to do with this. Though it would change by how different characters see it.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
anyone consider that vanitas is just an empty suit?

His name means emptiness.

Good sir, I think you just won the theory contest.

Not to say that I don't like your theory, luap. It's all strung together quite nicely. It's just. . . I've yet to see anybody notice that Vanitas' name actually means something.

αsiя

space coke
Didnt notice tirich91's post
You could be going somewhere but it kind of reminds me of the nobodies (Im not saying Vanitas is a nobody)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Good sir, I think you just won the theory contest.

Not to say that I don't like your theory, luap. It's all strung together quite nicely. It's just. . . I've yet to see anybody notice that Vanitas' name actually means something.

Nomura said that that there is a reason the names of Ventus and Vanitas are similar.

If you take the names definitions you can sorta actually put them together.
Ventus - Air (Or was in Wind?)
Vanitas - Emptiness

If Vanitas is just an empty shell, which a replica pretty much is, that would mean that he is filled with Air. lol

Nomura did say there is a reason though. It would make sense.

And in the new Trailer something like these are said:
Terra: What did you do to his heart?!
Aqua: You Will Give back his heart!
Ven: The connection between are hearts is my power!

So obviously someone takes Ven's Heart. If it was MX that did then he could of used his heart in making Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back