• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Xehanort Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
No Xehanort game please.
Its just in the way of KH3.
Yes call me a KHI noobie.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
But what else do we need about after 2 that isn't 3? CoM pulled things out of nowhere to set up 2. That's what the side games did. We need to see what has really been going on. If wee see the story about Xehanort it would help the series mature by letting us see what is making the villan be a villan.

I think BBS clears up any lingering questions about MX. I doubt we need an in depth play by play of his journey's.

cnorwood

from the kingdom hearts II final mix + ultimania

So, let's talk about this new story, which doesn't have Sora as the main character. What sort of story will it be?
]TN: Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there's the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.

also from the final mix + directors secret report xiii
About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness?
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.
What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

i think if the next game is a side story it will be a Mickey and riku game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back