• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A world ruled by elements and Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
-Quote about Castle Obliviion-

"All here in Castle Oblivion are Governed by cards, your friends are no exceptions. Here almost every action can only be executed by a use of a card even magic."

-A list of many Elements or abilities man has wished to control-
Acid, Air, Fire, Water, Ice, Probability, Metal, Alchemy, Earth, Nature, Warp, Light, Magma, Cosmo, Sound, Morph, Poison, Darkness, Time, Space, Gravity, Blood, Telekinesis, Memory, Fusion, Knowledge, Thunder, Ethereal, Hallucination, Barrier, Summon, Magnetism, Mirror/Reflection, Phantism, Life, Death, Mind(control), Mimic(copycat), Gas, Emotion, Mana, Spirit, Diffusion, Necromancy, Technology, Geomancy, Animist(animal abilities), Magica, Twilight, Judgement, and Absorbtion.

If any one can think of a element or ability I have missed tell me and I will add it.

Now imagine a world unseen by are regular lifes were in the shadows of are human lifes is a world that follows the laws of Castle Oblivion but doesnt control attacks but abilities and elements. How would you react to such a world.

And if a world such as this was at war with each other would you join or run.

And please for the love of god dont spam to much.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Your spelling threw me off :/

Also, I'd throw all my cards out. I suck at cards.

Firo

Oh Crap
I'd put my trust in the heart of the cards.

I'd trade in my life to GameStop for Assassin's Creed 2.
Trust me, AC2 is worth it.

On topic, I don't how i'd react. If it's unseen I probably wouldn't know about this world.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
This world would be like a huge Vegas xD

I may regret this but explain.

On topic, I don't how i'd react. If it's unseen I probably wouldn't know about this world.

I meant if you were to stumble into it and pulled into a sort of war. I added some info to the first post to clear some stuff up and add a few questions.

美咲 四季;4633132 said:
Rusty spoons and all?

I'd most likely grab and steal all of the cards I could find while also fighting in a Yu-Gi-Oh style. Season 1 thank you.

lol I actually liked this response it made me laugh and in reality the first season was the only one that really made sense. Though when I say Castle Oblivion rules I didnt mean a 100% it would have some big differences. Like lets say you were to us a fire card you could use it in different ways here a list.

1. shot a fireball from your palm
2. flamethrower technique.
3. cause a fire wall.

Of course there would be limits like how far you could use a power/element and how many times you could fight until your energy was drained.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If all this was true all of humanity would have died out long ago.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Hence the laws statement there would be rules to make sure stuff like that wouldnt happen though nice point. Also there are limits to there power of use and since there would be a hell whole of people who didnt know about them how could something like that really happen?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
This is starting to make me think of an Anime where there were so many laws you couldn't do anything without breaking one........

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
depends on how stupid people went with it I am just really starting on this idea havent really made a rules yet hence why I am debating it with some people to maybe set something up.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is the part where we start playing magical strip poker.

canito_q

∞;4634465 said:
If all this was true all of humanity would have died out long ago.
Don't forget they control Death and Life just like Wizard 101

-A list of many Elements or abilities man has wished to control-
Acid, Air, Fire, Water, Ice, Probability, Metal, Alchemy, Earth, Nature, Warp, Light, Magma, Cosmo, Sound, Morph, Poison, Darkness, Time, Space, Gravity, Blood, Telekinesis, Memory, Fusion, Knowledge, Thunder, Ethereal, Hallucination, Barrier, Summon, Magnetism, Mirror/Reflection, Phantism, Life, Death, Mind(control), Mimic(copycat), Gas, Emotion, Mana, Spirit, Diffusion, Necromancy, Technology, Geomancy, Animist(animal abilities), Magica, Twilight, Judgement, and Absorbtion.

Isn't Death and Necromancy the same?

Anyways, on topic: same of what I've told infinity: no one would die/win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back