• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A World in Crisis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailikku1

Awards
This is somewhat of a half-Final Mix half-sequel to my story from last year, Disneyland in Chaos. So while this does include most of the same characters from that story, the setting is now in Walt Disney World Resort, tying into my family's vacation there this summer. So expect more Disney heroes, villains, locales, more Heartless, more Org. XIII members, more Final Fantasy/Square-Enix Characters in proper locations, and more rides to be covered.
Chapter 1 - Celebration, FL

The Gummi-Ship Excalibur touched down at the Orlando International Airport. From it, our heroes came on a visit to Walt Disney World Resort: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Lea, Xion, Naminé, Ventus, Terra, and Aqua. A second Gummi-Ship, this time a traditional Airship known as the Highwind, touched down on the tarmac. This time the party that left the flying-ship were of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. It was the same party that accompanied the Heroes of the Keyblade when Jafar plotted to take over Disneyland. There were a few differences this time though. Lightning and Serah left to train back home with Snow. Taking their stead was Vincent Valentine, Ex-Turk and Horror Teller, and Yuffie Kisaragi, the Descendant of Wutai Shinobi and Aerith's "little sister" (long story...)

"Ho there!" A Castmember with glasses and very short stubble beard held a sign for "Destiny/Radiant combined parties". " I was told to pick you guys up."

"Who are you?" asked Sora.

"My name is Gary. My friends call me Gary the Douche since I seem to be really good at plumbing.*"

He loaded the two parties onto a bus and drove them to their destination, Celebration, FL.

"So what brings you to the World?"

Sora talked in great length about his last adventure in Anaheim and how had it not been for him, then the world would have been conquered by a treacherous wazir and the one-winged angel.

"Are you saying that they transformed the entire resort in California?"

Riku responded. "Yeah. Chances are they'll try to do it again here. It's larger, more open, and there are more entrances to other worlds here."

Gary was in thought. "What I don't know, is if Goofy and Donald are also going to be problematic to it." A wicked grin stretched across his face as he lowered his voice. "Because, as you know, Goofy and Donald are the most sinster creatures in the Disney universe. Oh yes! Goofy will laugh his evil laugh, and Donald will quack his evil quack. And then Mickey will wander in and orchestrate all the demise and desecration, and they will lay wast upon your very soul! So beware, young wards, beware! Walt Disney World is a world of wonder, but it is also a world of danger and death!"

Then entire party had an "eugghhh?" face. Gary laughed out loud and apologized for his half-baked ghost story. "But I did hear that there was a ghost town on resort grounds." He pointed in the direction of Bay Lake in the middle of the Disney property. "Right there used to be Discovery Island. I have heard it called Treasure Island once."

"What happened to it?"

"They closed it in 1999 and relocated all the animals on the island to the Animal Kingdom. Even then there are still rumors of ghosts on the island." He got grim again. "One night a man swam out to the island under the cover of night and he found a disturbing discovery. The place had a portal to a Dark Realm." A shiver went up their spines and Aqua gasped. "The man saw a sign that read 'ABANDONED BY DISNEY' He shook it as nothing. He found the room where the mascots would hang out, but what he found was even more disturbing. For there were zombified versions of most of the characters, led by a photo-negative Mickey and a completely black Oswald. Behind them were the words 'ABANDONED BY GOD' He swam away and was caught by the police. After hearing his story, they let the company know what was going on and they had a gaurd stationed there in 5-night shifts."

This time, everyone was in a O_O face. What was Mickey trying to keep undercover?

What awaited the party was more than what could want. It was not only a town built by Disney themselves and legally registered by the State of Florida, but it was a hop, skip, and a jump to Walt Disney World Resort. Sora felt that this was a pseudo-Destiny Islands mixed with Traverse Town (both the true one and the Dream one) and Twilight Town. As night fell, he and his party of friends dreamt of the morning when they would visit the four-park resort. Sora was in a small hut with Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Lea, Xion, and Namine, all were dreaming sweet dreams.

If only they knew that there was a reason that he and his friends and allies came to the Resort. What he did not know was that he was being watched by something that looked similar in shape to Mickey, but alien in looks.

A World in Crisis
A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction
based on the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Animal Kingdom, Kingdom Keepers, Five Nights at Treasure Island, and the mythical Dark Kingdom Rumor

Featuring the talents of:
Haley Joel Osment as Sora and Vanitas
Jesse McCartney as Roxas and Ventus
Dave Gallagher as Riku
Hayden Panettiere as Kairi and Xion
Ariel Winter as Mog
Meaghan Jette Martin as Naminé
Quenton Flynn as Lea
Jason Doring as Terra
Willa Holland as Aqua
Aaron Busch as Zidane
Melissa Disney as Vivi
Rachel Robinson as Garnet
Luke Word as Steiner
Mr. T as Barret
Racheal Leigh Cook as Tifa
Chris Edgerly as Cid Highwind
Mandy Moore as Aerith
Steve Burton as Cloud
Mae Whitman as Yuffie Kisaragi
Steven Jay Blum as Vincent Valentine
Doug Erholtz as Squall "Leon" Leonhart
Bret Iwan as King Mickey
Frank Welker as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Bill Farmer as Goofy
Tony Anselmo as Donald
Russi Taylor as Queen Minnie
Matthew Phoenix Rodriguez as the Treasure Island Zombies)
Markiplier as Gary the douche

* a douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hurray! I can't believe you're doing Disney World! I've actually been to Disney World! Sixteen years ago. I really like the ghost story, which entirely creeps me out and will definitely give me nightmares for a week. :D I wonder what sinister plot will unfold as our brave Destiny and Restoration Committee party will be facing? Furthermore, I'm so excited to see Vincent and Yuffie accompanying them this time around! Can't wait for more updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back