• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Wishlist for the Future Part 1: Disney Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Something like this has probably already been done,but I figured why not put my own list out there. I will also only be talking about new worlds that I'd like to see. So with that out of the way, let's get to it.

Atlantis- I've always been a fan of this movie and in my opinion is a location just begging to be explored.

The Inca Empire- This one doesn't get mentioned very often but the idea of interacting with characters like Kuzco, Pacha, Yzma and Kronk is just too tempting to ignore.

New Orleans- Frog Sora.Enough said. But in all seriousness this was a worthy send off to Disney's 2D animated movies and of course would introduce a new Princess to the series.

The Ocean(Moana)- Moana and the original Kingdom Hearts are surprisingly similar. An island dwelling protagonist that wants to travel and is chosen by a mysterious power to save the world from darkness. Just throw in some Heartless and you're good to go. And Maui absolutely has to sing "You're Welcome".

Zootopia- Turning Sora into a porcupine (spiky hair) and teaming him up with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde to solve crimes would be perfect. And introducing a "Detective Mode" like the one seen in the Batman: Arkham series would make it a pretty different world gameplay-wise which is always a good thing.

Metroville-I think the inclusion of San Fransokyo in KH3 probably cancels this one out but The Incredibles is my favorite Pixar movie and I'd love to see it included.

DunBroch- Another Princess and maybe a Keyblade that doubles as a Bow and Arrow? Sign me up.

The Land of the Dead- Halloweentown is kind of played out so this could be a nice replacement. As well as a chance to get a music focused world right (and after Melody of Memory I won't be surprised if they try again).

New Mushroomton- I have yet to see Onward(I got it for Christmas but I haven't watched it yet) but from what I've seen in trailers it looks like a very interesting world. From what I've heard it's not Pixar's best movie but that hasn't stopped the series before. And of course there's always room for improvement.

Pandora(Avatar)- As soon as Disney bought 20th Century Fox and became the owners of Avatar I knew I wanted it in KH. As much as I dislike live action worlds in the series I think this one could work. How you ask? Replace the human Invaders with Heartless and then it becomes an animated movie (a very fancy one maybe but animated nonetheless).

So that was my list. Let me know what you guys think and feel free to drop your own lists in the comments.

horto12485

Awards
What about Treasure Planet, Black Cauldron, Brother Bear, Pocahontas, Star Wars, Marvel, Meet the Robinsons and The Jungle Book they can't be left in the Dark otherwise they'll have no representation to the Series

Katsagu

Awards
My main pick would be Atlantis, just because I would really like to see it's world realised on 3D with the kingdom shader, I believe it makes for a great setting that would be different from what we already got in KH.

marcel-santos-screen-shot-2020-06-29-at-5-59-23-pm.jpg

Coco, as you said, is an obvious pick, The Land of the Dead is an absolutely stunning place that would make for a great place to explore, and would fit super well thematically with the current Sora predicament.

I would also like to go back to a Fantasia (maybe 2000) world.

I would love to explore Pandora, but not in a KH game in my opinion, it doesn't really fit.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Don't forget Raya and the Last Dragon. It's not out yet but from what we've seen it could be a fun world.

Aside from that the Disney films that are high on my list are Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Fantasia 2000 and Moana

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Pandora (Avatar) is one of the few non-Disney properties I think would be fun in KH if they end up branching out further. New worlds I'd like to see: The Princess and the Frog, Treasure Planet, Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon), Zootopia, Moana, Camelot (The Sword in the Stone), One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Enchanted.* I think Mousedom (The Great Mouse Detective), The Fox and the Hound, Prydain (The Black Cauldron), and Bedknobs & Broomsticks would all be fun--but who knows if any of them would ever appear in KH.

* I actually think Enchanted would be interesting if Quadratum is supposed to be this ultra-realistic world where you don't really world-hop so much as a bunch of properties exist in the same place (even if their stories are separate). For example, they could make a New York-like city where Spider-Man could be and, at the same time, the story of Enchanted could take place. Giselle could be a character from an "animated" world in the Realm of Light where SDG are from that was thrown into the "live-action" Quadratum by Narissa.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I actually think Enchanted would be interesting if Quadratum is supposed to be this ultra-realistic world where you don't really world-hop so much as a bunch of properties exist in the same place (even if their stories are separate). For example, they could make a New York-like city where Spider-Man could be and, at the same time, the story of Enchanted could take place. Giselle could be a character from an "animated" world in the Realm of Light where SDG are from that was thrown into the "live-action" Quadratum by Narissa.

but if that is so then that would mean that Andalasia would have a natural connection to Quadratum, which also implies that there's more than one way to get to Quadratum.

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Thanks everyone for so many great world suggestions! If even a fraction of them end up in a future game that would be awesome! I also want to thank each and every one of you for making my first thread a success. It really means a lot to me. I'm currently working on Part 2 so keep an eye out for that in the next few days. Until then, thank you again and good night.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
but if that is so then that would mean that Andalasia would have a natural connection to Quadratum, which also implies that there's more than one way to get to Quadratum.
Yeah, you're right, that probably wouldn't work then. It was a neat idea that came to me though.

Awards
i personally want KH4 to have an equal amount of PLAYABLE original and disney worlds. i feel like its time tey moved on from the old formula and went in for a more conherent universe.

Back