• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Wild Guess About The MoM's Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DefiantHeart

Awards
Well, Goofy told him that line was what Yen Sid would say to them all the time, which Donald then said nah basically. XD Maybe Goofy is the Master of Masters, lol. Jk. That would be a heck of a plot twist though... kinda like the hypothesis that Jar Jar Binks was a Sith Lord. XD

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
...Why, though? What is the point of him going back into the past like that? His voice isn't even remotely similar. Just because they are both unusually charismatic in times of trouble? Master of Masters is certainly quippier, Sora's just happy if anything. (also don't get people that say Blaine is Ienzo or Braig because hair or clothes)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sora's Mom is the MoM, that's why we call him MoM.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora's Mom is the MoM, that's why we call him MoM.

Let's take the best of both worlds. MoM is Sora who travelled so far back in time in order not to miss dinner (that's why in Back Cover he says he will probably disappear, he's making preparations) and he used the name MoM to constantly remind himsefl of his plan (you know, he's Sora, he's that scatterbrained)
That's also why he wrote the Book: the entire Lux War is but a front for pinpointing exactly when dinner will happen.
Luxu's Box contains a gigantic bento in case (Case of Luxu) things go awry.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I always imagined that the Master of Master's had a beak, white feathers, and two giant seagull wings. But maybe that's my Seagull-whose-egg-Sora-stole-Nort side speaking.

Awards
I really hope the MoM isn't anybody except a completely new and original character. Nomura making all of these "new" characters be alternate incarnations of previous characters is so overdone and ridiculous at this point.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Sora were to be the MoM then I have to ask, why would he go back in time to before the Keyblade War and then give Luxu his Keyblade so he can see the future? That part makes little sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back