• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Whole Year and Still Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Friends! Lurkers! People who decided to just randomly view this thread! Lend me your ears!

For today is a momentous day! Well, actually the anniversary of a momentous day!
tumblr_ma8zp8DrK91rrijlg.gif

One year ago exactly today, I joined these forums! And since then I have had such a wonderful and fun time here! I have met great people, and if it weren't for them, I would not have nearly as much fun as I did. In fact, I probably wouldn't have even stayed.

So, I'd like to dedicate this thread not to my own "accomplishment" but to the people who helped me make it this far. They are the true stars, the true gems, the true treasure of KHI. I wanted to thank each of them individually.

That's when I realized there were over 50 people on my friends list. I don't even know how that happened.

Regardless, I sat down and typed up personalized letters of thanks to each of them and then some. My writing skills deteriorated after a certain point and the forum will probably cause a bunch of the words to be squeezed together, but I hope my feelings for you guys are still able to be communicated as well I hope. My heart and soul went into these after all.

So, to everyone I might have left out, and to those included under the spoiler cut as well:
THANK YOU KHINSIDER FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!

Edit: I checked, yup, the site squished a bunch of my words together, oops. Sorry about that, hope the letters are still legible!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
My, my, what a wonderful award I have just won :D
Being thanked personally by Waffle-Chan is the absoulte prize anyone can achive. I love you so much you know that? The way you always making me feel positve is a blessing. Not many can affect me just like you do.
Although we are far from each other that dosen't mean we can't talk or just goof off like we do. I love that we're talking and then there's no one in the entire world who can posssiblely interupt us. I just can't imagine a day go by without me talking to you.
When I was in the hospital the only thing I cared about was, grabbing my computer, logging KHI and talk to you. You're truely one of my best friends in this pit of mud called Earth that I despite so much. I wish I could move to America and finally met you and had a fun of my life~
But, lucky for me, I'm 18 today, which means that after I finish my last year I'd demand my mom to arrange me a flight there. And once I'll lend, girl, we're so gonna have tons of fun, but before it will happened you can in the meantime be more to pleased to speak to me whenever you feel like it.

Yours truely,
Watanuki-kun :3

P.S.

You had to pulled a Buneary on me to get myself all teary and happy to have you, didn't you? T.T

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Mega you know what you are to me? You are joy, happiness, and faith. You gave me faith for people and for the future. You've come along way from being the girl you were a year ago. Yet you still manage to be so full of energy, and hope. Rather then hate you love, and your mind always makes me go wow. I know in my heart that you are going to do God's wonders in ways I can't even start to think of. Thank you for reminding an angry blind man that he can still help people, thank you for being you, and thank you for being here. Making friends and being friends with someone like me. I look forward to another year with you. Also if anyone is like Kairi on this forum, it's you Mega. God bless. I'm so proud to be your teacher, and your friend. Thanks for the art, the laughs, the joys and the love. Thank you for everything.

Shawty

Awards
Aww you're such a doll. That was very sweet of you to say, thank you so so much for the lovely compliments. Congratulations on one whole year and many more to come! We're still friends don't worry about that, even though we don't talk as much anymore :< You're still a wonderful person and if you ever want to talk about anything you can come to me, just so you know.
I don't really know what else to say (please forgive me, I suck at these things) but don't ever change, KHI is lucky to have a member like you!

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
All visitor messages aside, mega, you're one of those members that make KHI...KHI (the lighter side of KHI not the other side riddled with debauchery (that I frequently indulge ) I wish you many more years to come and I value your friendship and company. I tip my hat to you Madam MegaWallflower. :3

Miki Hikari

Awards
Aw, that was so sweet! Thank you Mega! :,3

I'm so excited to celebrate your anniversary! There should be a party just for you! xD

Last night I was thinking of a special gift to write, when I thought of one randomly on my head.

So here is my first poem for you! ^^

Once upon a time, at a new place.

I met a girl with a smile on her face.

She let me join as I looked on by,

a fanclub for Kairi in KHI.

And no sooner than we became friends,

as I felt right at home. There and then.

So as we all came here to say with glee,

we wish you Mega, happy anniversary!

I hope you like it Mega! ^^

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
YAY!

Happy KHI-versary Mega~ :3

this is but the beginning of our friendship, for it shall last for many more years I'm sure ^.^

Awards
I get the feeling that not everyone I wrote will read their letter. ;~; I worked hard on these, guys...

My, my, what a wonderful award I have just won :D
Being thanked personally by Waffle-Chan is the absoulte prize anyone can achive. I love you so much you know that? The way you always making me feel positve is a blessing. Not many can affect me just like you do.
Although we are far from each other that dosen't mean we can't talk or just goof off like we do. I love that we're talking and then there's no one in the entire world who can posssiblely interupt us. I just can't imagine a day go by without me talking to you.
When I was in the hospital the only thing I cared about was, grabbing my computer, logging KHI and talk to you. You're truely one of my best friends in this pit of mud called Earth that I despite so much. I wish I could move to America and finally met you and had a fun of my life~
But, lucky for me, I'm 18 today, which means that after I finish my last year I'd demand my mom to arrange me a flight there. And once I'll lend, girl, we're so gonna have tons of fun, but before it will happened you can in the meantime be more to pleased to speak to me whenever you feel like it.

Yours truely,
Watanuki-kun :3

P.S.

You had to pulled a Buneary on me to get myself all teary and happy to have you, didn't you? T.T
tumblr_lyqarmt14B1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Watanuki, I seriously almost cried, you are so kind! I'm happy to be able to be such a big source of happiness and hope for you! But promise me that you'll give the rest of the world a chance, too- there are lots of amazing things and people out there, and so many things to fill everyday with happiness!

Mega you know what you are to me? You are joy, happiness, and faith. You gave me faith for people and for the future. You've come along way from being the girl you were a year ago. Yet you still manage to be so full of energy, and hope. Rather then hate you love, and your mind always makes me go wow. I know in my heart that you are going to do God's wonders in ways I can't even start to think of. Thank you for reminding an angry blind man that he can still help people, thank you for being you, and thank you for being here. Making friends and being friends with someone like me. I look forward to another year with you. Also if anyone is like Kairi on this forum, it's you Mega. God bless. I'm so proud to be your teacher, and your friend. Thanks for the art, the laughs, the joys and the love. Thank you for everything.
I'm seriously about to cry here... Thank you, Lan. That means so much coming from you. And for you to say I'm the most like Kairi... Thank you. So much.

Aww you're such a doll. That was very sweet of you to say, thank you so so much for the lovely compliments. Congratulations on one whole year and many more to come! We're still friends don't worry about that, even though we don't talk as much anymore :< You're still a wonderful person and if you ever want to talk about anything you can come to me, just so you know.
I don't really know what else to say (please forgive me, I suck at these things) but don't ever change, KHI is lucky to have a member like you!
You don't suck at these things at all, your saying this makes me so happy, Shawty! :D Thank you so much!

All visitor messages aside, mega, you're one of those members that make KHI...KHI (the lighter side of KHI not the other side riddled with debauchery (that I frequently indulge ) I wish you many more years to come and I value your friendship and company. I tip my hat to you Madam MegaWallflower. :3
Visitor messages aside, you aren't a meanie. You're actually a very great, original person. :D Thank you so much for saying that, Legend!

Aw, that was so sweet! Thank you Mega! :,3

I'm so excited to celebrate your anniversary! There should be a party just for you! xD

Last night I was thinking of a special gift to write, when I thought of one randomly on my head.

So here is my first poem for you! ^^

Once upon a time, at a new place.

I met a girl with a smile on her face.

She let me join as I looked on by,

a fanclub for Kairi in KHI.

And no sooner than we became friends,

as I felt right at home. There and then.

So as we all came here to say with glee,

we wish you Mega, happy anniversary!

I hope you like it Mega! ^^
;w; Aw, Miki, you are so sweet, thank you! I love the poem! Especially since it came from you! <3

YAY!

Happy KHI-versary Mega~ :3

this is but the beginning of our friendship, for it shall last for many more years I'm sure ^.^
This is the start of something new~ Hehe, thank you Mirbs~ :D

Muramasa

You called thy name and I have returned fair princess. To receive such a letter in my absence is truly an honor.

Miss Mega,
I would first like to congratulate you on your first year here on KHI. So congratulations! I hope the years to come will be just as much fun for you as this year has been.

You were the first person I met here on the forum, to befriend me and role play with. You are the most nicest and sweetest person I've ever met. And I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

All those times we've role played together, were a lot fun. How I've missed speaking to you, both in the Fate Cafe and outside of it. I'm sure a lot has happened, since I left, that I look forward to catching up with you and everyone else here.

Things have been going quite well for me, that I've been planning on returning to the forum for quite awhile now. So it won't be much longer. Till that day arrives, may each day be filled with joy and laughter, Princess Mega.

- Muramasa

Awards
You called thy name and I have returned fair princess. To receive such a letter in my absence is truly an honor.

Miss Mega,
I would first like to congratulate you on your first year here on KHI. So congratulations! I hope the years to come will be just as much fun for you as this year has been.

You were the first person I met here on the forum, to befriend me and role play with. You are the most nicest and sweetest person I've ever met. And I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

All those times we've role played together, were a lot fun. How I've missed speaking to you, both in the Fate Cafe and outside of it. I'm sure a lot has happened, since I left, that I look forward to catching up with you and everyone else here.

Things have been going quite well for me, that I've been planning on returning to the forum for quite awhile now. So it won't be much longer. Till that day arrives, may each day be filled with joy and laughter, Princess Mega.

- Muramasa
....I....is it really you? Muramasa, you really came back and read my letter? Muramasa, I wasn't sure if I'd ever get to see you again! I... thank you! Thank you so much! I can't wait for the chance to finally finally finally catch up with you again! Thank you!

Ai Misaki

Is it a coincidence that I decided to log in? Possibly. But either way! Besides the updates I heard of, and the new profile page which still confuses me a bit, I'm glad to have found this thread you made!

I'm surprised though, that you even thanked me! Since because I've been so busy before, even before school, that I couldn't say hi to you or my other new friends here. I'm sorry for making you worry.

But I'm delighted to have found that I made such a kind friend, who would welcome me back here, and who welcomed me here when I did came here. So Happy 1st Anniversary to you Mega! Or Flower. Whichever you'd like me to call you. <3

theirlosthearts

Awards
AWWAAAHHHH, my eyes watered a little bit there ;~; But Yay!
girl-anime-happy.gif

First year down! You've been that friend I could always talk to, and I'm endlessly grateful that you ended up being a part of my life. Without you, I would have kept a lot of things inside that I really needed to get out. You're the best sister I've ever had (well, technically there aren't any others, but you know what I mean ;) ), and I can't wait for the next years we'll have together. I love you sis <3

P.S. And don't worry, I'm not challenging your position as Queen of anime .gifs on KHi ;D

Awards
Is it a coincidence that I decided to log in? Possibly. But either way! Besides the updates I heard of, and the new profile page which still confuses me a bit, I'm glad to have found this thread you made!

I'm surprised though, that you even thanked me! Since because I've been so busy before, even before school, that I couldn't say hi to you or my other new friends here. I'm sorry for making you worry.

But I'm delighted to have found that I made such a kind friend, who would welcome me back here, and who welcomed me here when I did came here. So Happy 1st Anniversary to you Mega! Or Flower. Whichever you'd like me to call you. <3
Ai? Ai, it's really you! You're back, you're really back! Welcome back! I've missed you so!

You can call me whatever you like; most call me Mega, though.

AWWAAAHHHH, my eyes watered a little bit there ;~; But Yay!
girl-anime-happy.gif

First year down! You've been that friend I could always talk to, and I'm endlessly grateful that you ended up being a part of my life. Without you, I would have kept a lot of things inside that I really needed to get out. You're the best sister I've ever had (well, technically there aren't any others, but you know what I mean ;) ), and I can't wait for the next years we'll have together. I love you sis <3

P.S. And don't worry, I'm not challenging your position as Queen of anime .gifs on KHi ;D
tumblr_ma9a5n7WJu1rw8654.gif

I'm the one who should be grateful, I love you, Lost. You are so sweet and you're the brother I've always wanted! Thank you!

P.S. You can be King.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Happy One-Year Anniversary! :D I thought you'd been here longer. Just shows how much I pay attention to things, lol. But you're a great person, I hope you know that. I remember some of the tags I made that you used. There was a Kairi one, right?

Anyways, congrats! I hope to see you here for another full year and many more. :)

Awards
Happy One-Year Anniversary! :D I thought you'd been here longer. Just shows how much I pay attention to things, lol. But you're a great person, I hope you know that. I remember some of the tags I made that you used. There was a Kairi one, right?

Anyways, congrats! I hope to see you here for another full year and many more. :)
Yes, you made a wonderful Kairi tag and let me use it, I remember that, too!

Thank you, D.D.D.!

Ai Misaki

Alright then! I'm glad to join in your celebration! I think it's a lovely banner! I missed you too Mega.

Last edited:

Ai Misaki

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to put an extra message! Lag... >>

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i would have read my letter. >:C

in any case, congrats on making it this far. stay with it.

Back