• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Whole Year and Still Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I not sure what to say, what can be said that hasn't been said to you already? What can I type that will stick-out from all the rest? I don't know, but in the words of T.J.
Jon Tron: I sure as hell can try
And how? Simple, by speaking from the heart as I usually do with you ^_^(Mayhaps in a different manner)

I was surprised when I learned not only had a year gone by since you joined, but you also devoted quite possibly hours of your time to type-up a personal message to each of us. Where has the time gone? When reading your message and the recollections with it, my mind suddenley became submerged in memories of the passing year. I feel nostagia is a bit over-rated, but I guess I have to play the role of the hypocrite on this one, because last night it sorta choked me up.

A lot of what you said about me, I'm just not willing to accept everything, not yet. Kinda like how you aren't ready to take even a tiny bit of pride in your drawings, you will always be better than me at that in spades, whether you wish to accept it or not.

It's strange, all of this started with a bit of curiousity and gave forth to this precious friendship which I feel shines brighter than any stone in this universe or any other. I know, maybe not as magical as us being tied by destiny or fate, but I feel it is human nature for us to make the most out of the little things, especially if it can be for the better, I see it quite a bit, weekly at the very least.

Like Sora you give people a chance along with the benefit of the doubt, n' like Kairi you treasure those friendships and put everyone before yourself. But there's more, I feel unlike them you have one quality I fail to see from either of them yet; if there is any good in a person, you are capable of winning that person over.

I wonder, is this a tear jerker? And if so, is it working? Are you crying? Well, if so, don't try to stop, tears that come down all on their own are the most genuine signs of emotion, and they are the proof that this isn't some elaborate facade, you really are kind as I and many others strongly believe.

BtW, every now and again I get this urge to ask "Hey y' wanna start-up our role-playing again, Mazy?", we never did finish. Me and my laziness, although I blame my own clumziness when typing this stuff down. I type so much, then at near finish I do something and all that hard work goes done the drain T_T Oh yeah, and just so you know, I don't get annoyed with you over having to wait, because somehow, some way, you come through for me.

Maybe somewhere along the way these words have lost their emotion, and sound incredibly corney and sappy to those who might be reading this. But I quite frankly couldn't care less, you're one I'm doing this for, and nobody else.

I think I've finally run out of things I feel I should say, and with that the setting sun gives way to our new year, and the dawn has given forth to a strange blue sun for but a moment as the sun becomes lighter and the sky absorbs that blue. The open door has shut behind you, and I am waiting eagerly on this side to converse with you again ^_^

Sincerely wishing the best for your second year, Dawn Rebirth~

Awards
I not sure what to say, what can be said that hasn't been said to you already? What can I type that will stick-out from all the rest? I don't know, but in the words of T.J. And how? Simple, by speaking from the heart as I usually do with you ^_^(Mayhaps in a different manner)

I was surprised when I learned not only had a year gone by since you joined, but you also devoted quite possibly hours of your time to type-up a personal message to each of us. Where has the time gone? When reading your message and the recollections with it, my mind suddenley became submerged in memories of the passing year. I feel nostagia is a bit over-rated, but I guess I have to play the role of the hypocrite on this one, because last night it sorta choked me up.

A lot of what you said about me, I'm just not willing to accept everything, not yet. Kinda like how you aren't ready to take even a tiny bit of pride in your drawings, you will always be better than me at that in spades, whether you wish to accept it or not.

It's strange, all of this started with a bit of curiousity and gave forth to this precious friendship which I feel shines brighter than any stone in this universe or any other. I know, maybe not as magical as us being tied by destiny or fate, but I feel it is human nature for us to make the most out of the little things, especially if it can be for the better, I see it quite a bit, weekly at the very least.

Like Sora you give people a chance along with the benefit of the doubt, n' like Kairi you treasure those friendships and put everyone before yourself. But there's more, I feel unlike them you have one quality I fail to see from either of them yet; if there is any good in a person, you are capable of winning that person over.

I wonder, is this a tear jerker? And if so, is it working? Are you crying? Well, if so, don't try to stop, tears that come down all on their own are the most genuine signs of emotion, and they are the proof that this isn't some elaborate facade, you really are kind as I and many others strongly believe.

BtW, every now and again I get this urge to ask "Hey y' wanna start-up our role-playing again, Mazy?", we never did finish. Me and my laziness, although I blame my own clumziness when typing this stuff down. I type so much, then at near finish I do something and all that hard work goes done the drain T_T Oh yeah, and just so you know, I don't get annoyed with you over having to wait, because somehow, some way, you come through for me.

Maybe somewhere along the way these words have lost their emotion, and sound incredibly corney and sappy to those who might be reading this. But I quite frankly couldn't care less, you're one I'm doing this for, and nobody else.

I think I've finally run out of things I feel I should say, and with that the setting sun gives way to our new year, and the dawn has given forth to a strange blue sun for but a moment as the sun becomes lighter and the sky absorbs that blue. The open door has shut behind you, and I am waiting eagerly on this side to converse with you again ^_^

Sincerely wishing the best for your second year, Dawn Rebirth~
tumblr_ma2wzro3S51rg5pb9o1_500.gif

E...excuse me, I seem to have something in my eyes. Yup. Tears...

Dawn, I can't tell you how relieved I felt to see you return... And, even if the letters did take a few days to finish up, I don't regret writing a single one. I owe you guys that much, at least. A thank you for being with me all this time is all I have to give, but hopefully that is enough.

Thank you. So, so much. I'd love to pick back up our roleplay where we left off as soon as I get the internet back in my room.

And, even if you can't quite accept, I meant every word I said, and then some. I understand the feeling, though. But we're helping each other grow, and maybe, just maybe, one day we'll be able to help each other see in themselves what the other sees in them. You'll see yourself the way I remember you, and I'll see myself the way you remember me.

You know me, you could never be too corny or sappy for me, dear. Thank you so much. You have such a way with words. You're always able to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And maybe I am the luckiest girl in the world. I'm able to have you and all my friends... I can't think of a single thing more I could ask for.

Thank you.

Awards
MaPS, me and Dawn were having a very emotional moment!

Haha, but in response to your question, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say Hanon in pony form.

Yay . *squee*

I've requested a commission to have the two character drawn, none of them altered to from pony or human to each other. If you even get what that means.

Also, it's your turn in the KH:TA RP. Magic even says you're waiting on me.

Back