• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A whole new princess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

In the timeline of the first three games, there are seven princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi. The purpose of these seven is to gather and unlock the door to Kingdom Hearts.

There's nothing to say that they were the first set to ever occur, or that a previous set was never needed.

So maybe Aqua is or isn't a nobody... but maybe she's a princess of heart.

UrbanQuattrus

Especially because Sora, Riku, and Kairi all eventually acquire their own keyblades (I admit maybe Kairi's got some ways to go, but Riku did give her one and she used it briefly).

Crimson-Darkness

Nice theory
but BBS happens only 10 years before the first three games so the current princesses are
already born so there is no reason to have new princesses

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Heh... The same thought crossed my mind not too long ago...
I found it possible and that a previous set of princesses sacrificed themselfs to defeat Master Xehanort, which may explain why Xehanort appeared near death...

Dark Riku

Well, I mean.. and, I don't wanna continue before someone clarifies this for me, but, the seven princesses of heart were used to open the door to Kingdom Hearts, am I correct?

Crimson-Darkness

Heh... The same thought crossed my mind not too long ago...
I found it possible and that maybe they sacrificed themselfs to defeat Master Xehanort, which may explain why Xehanort appeared near death...

So ..... Aqua's dead ? hope not .....

semajultima

We dont even know what role she plays yet and now we are saying she is already dead. lol.

semajultima

she probaly isnt. Because as said before the younger princessess are alive at the time of the game and that has been confirmed because a young hercules will be in the game.

UrbanQuattrus

Well, that doesn't mean that there can't be more than seven at a time; maybe seven forefront princesses at a given time, with more back-up princesses waiting, if you will... perhaps the current seven became important only once the last seven were used up.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You guys are all wrong I am the princess of heart Lol.
Just kidding.
it took the first set of princesses to open the door to hallowbastion though, not kingdom hearts....
right?

UrbanQuattrus

No, the first seven did open the door to Kingdom Hearts; they did it at Hollow Bastion, and it went through the End of the World to get there.

kh is ba

I think when one of the princesses dies they have to get a new young princess so maybe Aqua recently died before kh1 and thats why kairi became a princess and never knew it before that. Or maybe a princess can only be a certain age then has to give up her title to the next generation and thats how kairi became a princess. That way the line of princesses could go on forever.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
I think when one of the princesses dies they have to get a new young princess so maybe Aqua recently died before kh1 and thats why kairi became a princess and never knew it before that. Or maybe a princess can only be a certain age then has to give up her title to the next generation and thats how kairi became a princess. That way the line of princesses could go on forever.

That's actually a good theory. Aqua seems to be roughly the same age as the other princesses. Kairi however is very young in comparison to the others. If Aqua died, maybe her status, or her heart, or he rlight, or whatever, transfered to Kairi, which would explain the age gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back