• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A whole army lol!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Nothing has been confirmed about a movie and the game will come out december something unless they change their mind... but they no better not to do that...hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ecstacy

DarkSora23 said:
Nothing has been confirmed about a movie and the game will come out december something unless they change their mind... but they no better not to do that...hehe

they won't, from what i read from the degkeski(sp) interview with nomura it seems like disney is rushing him lol.

ultimate7777

I thought they weren't making a movie anymore....

Actually...i thought they weren't making a movie at all...

blackdragon88

envyme2x said:
i just read the interview posted in the thread "what if" and they said in the demo that they actually fought that whole army of heartless at the end. OMFG i like fighting but can you imagine how hard that battle will and how much time it will take. i have to say that nomura is really going all out on this game lol!!!

Brian

Not with the drive moves I saw, you can take out an entire colony in a few minutes.

E

Ecstacy

DarkSora23 said:
that's good to hear but then again if u rush something it could become crappy

thats what nomura said, he said that it was disneys wish for the product to come soon but he said he didn't want to rush so he gauranteed everyone that it would be out between the realease of Advent children and the end of the year. and that is for japan and the US so it is no doubt that is coming out this year due to disney and our impatience but he won't do it as soon as either of us want it to lol.

Sora_aroS

so u get to face that big army,i wish i had the demo,there really going out it seems to be worth the wait for it and plus my birthdays in december so i'm gonna get it when it comes out. but that whole army thing is some hot sh** cuz u can test moves on the heartlesss:D

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
that movie is gonna b great, the game is gonna be better tho, most movie tries to get audiences involved, im sure the game will do a beta job with tat

lopezblade

I think i saw sora fighting a heartless army in a trailer in the mulan world
I think it was called gameshell

its in khbe just go down to trailer and scroll all the way down and click the the third (here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back