• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Wedding to Beat All

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You heard it right. Our very own Raito and Endless Devoid are having a wedding of their own. It will also be our very first KHI Gay Wedding! Be here or...not be here. The wedding has no real planning date, so this precious ceremony can start any minute! Give your best wishes to the groom and...er...groom.

Flower girl, best men, wedding planner, priest, and DJ have been taken. Ask for a part and you'll get it! (Please, no crazy organ players)

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Wow. >_>

I demand me and luv bet there at the wedding and 'not' be there at the wedding, if you catch my drift ;P

Oh, and best of luck to both of you >_>
lol, puns.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Well if there's going to be a wedding singer, he has to be able to sing "You're Still The One" by Shania Twain. That's gonna be our wedding song. >=O

Joe

Bronze Member
OMG!

Rich and Lance, that's orjasmic!

Be happy and have a nice wedding night! xD.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Congrats. At least you're. . . trying? What, I do not know.

But, I'll be there. . . and I'll be the oddball, and just be there for the free booze. . .

There ARE free booze. . . right?. . .

Endgame

:D
I find it hard to believe Lance's agreed to this...

Mind if I play the disgruntled pastor protesting gay marrige?

*slips on a white collar and fake beard*

"You heathans! God condems this union! The ONLY man it is alright for another man to love is Jesus! Burn in hell! Hey, you kids! Get off my lawn!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back