• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A way to introduce the next villain chronicle (Post Dark Seeker Chronicle).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
After Kingdom Hearts: III, we never knew what happened to Aqua in her time from KH BBS onward. The first game after KH 3 really could be "KH BBS Vol 2", but with a different name. Anyways an unknown villain escapes the realm of Darkness and perhaps we fight a mysterious powerful heartless? Anyways about the Dark Hide (Heartless), if I was Normura I would make these new unknown beings of Darkness that are born naturally in the ream of Darkness that aren't born from people hearts thus explaining the red eyes. Then what if this villain could then unleash these enemies? If it was my way there would be no revival process and KH BBS would've been Xehanort's last game. Why you may ask? This is so it would've been easier to introduce the next chronicle, and I still feel it wasn't anti-climatic as he still would be dead (thanks to no revival process). Many people want to see a Light Seeker Chronicle, but that would be too obvious expected. Although I can see that happening. Anyways it's a small though, but maybe it could happen, or maybe Eraqus hates the Darkness so much after KH 3 he becomes evil. Who knows. :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd give up on anything Vol. 2 or things tied to it. KH3 is the end of Xehanorts saga and I don't see it being returned to since Vol 2 would take place in that saga. (plus going back to an interquel like that after having a resolution to Xehanort would feel wrong in so many ways)

As for your idea, honestly it's not to bad. I don't want Xehanort tied to it in anyway and I don't see us getting dark monsters from there when the Heartless fill that role.
I do think it'd be interesting though to see a culture of people that live within the dark realm.

All we've seen so far is people in the real of light or between which also holds light so seeing people that's adapted to a world of darkness entirely would be interesting.
Like anywhere you'd likely have good, bad but mostly grey in morals.

5glitchers5

Awards
I'd give up on anything Vol. 2 or things tied to it. KH3 is the end of Xehanorts saga and I don't see it being returned to since Vol 2 would take place in that saga. (plus going back to an interquel like that after having a resolution to Xehanort would feel wrong in so many ways)

As for your idea, honestly it's not to bad. I don't want Xehanort tied to it in anyway and I don't see us getting dark monsters from there when the Heartless fill that role.
I do think it'd be interesting though to see a culture of people that live within the dark realm.

All we've seen so far is people in the real of light or between which also holds light so seeing people that's adapted to a world of darkness entirely would be interesting.
Like anywhere you'd likely have good, bad but mostly grey in morals.

Pretty intresting. If I was Normura the Guardian the Ansem/ Terra-Xehanort summons/ summoned would be the real main antagonist. I always thought it would be more interesting to see how that would play out. I like it because it's somehting total least expected and it could be the heartless of the original man that started the Keyblade war. After all the vast amounts of pureblood heartless in KH BBS prior are the people that lost their hearts to Darkness during the Keyblade war. If a new chronicle was introduced after KH BBS it would've been easier to start the next chronicle as Xehanort wouldn't be as tied as he is now to the mythology. Plus the Guardian looks parasitic and I say it would be cool if he was using Xehanort from the beginning. KH X would be cannon in some ways if it was my way as it would've been a great game to introduce the next villain. Plus there's no revival process to piss people off, or time travel (at least people like me for that matter). If it was truly my way, Ansem only would've been a villian KH1-KH 2 while a new villain would be onwards and NO Xehanort!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmm...I can't help but like some aspects of that. I find the whole "villain manipulating the villain" thing overly done though so I think it'd be an easier and far more simpler way to just have Ansem as we thought he was, a ruler gone mad.
Then in CoM/KH2 you'd be introduced to the Organization which is the apprentices of Ansem trying to reclaim the humanity their master caused them to lose. (albeit in a very destructive dangerous way)

After that switch to BBS which isn't only a prequel but sets up Xehanort as the next big villain. Maybe even keep TAV as the mains with Sora & Riku coming into play later as support characters.

5glitchers5

Awards
Hmm...I can't help but like some aspects of that. I find the whole "villain manipulating the villain" thing overly done though so I think it'd be an easier and far more simpler way to just have Ansem as we thought he was, a ruler gone mad.
Then in CoM/KH2 you'd be introduced to the Organization which is the apprentices of Ansem trying to reclaim the humanity their master caused them to lose. (albeit in a very destructive dangerous way)

After that switch to BBS which isn't only a prequel but sets up Xehanort as the next big villain. Maybe even keep TAV as the mains with Sora & Riku coming into play later as support characters.

That too works, but he would have to look NOTHING like Ansem, and have different clothes. Terra's design could be altered a little too.
Also NO revival process! It to me ruins Heartless and Nobodies. I would name the Guadians full them "The Guardian of Darkness" as it could be a powerful heartless from the realm of Darkness. Sad to say I think Eraqus is connected to the Guardian in the current KH. :/ But yeah, I like how Ansem, SOD can literatly control the Darkness. In KH 1's time he is a King, and "Kings have their servant fight for them" I heard that quote somewhere and to me the Guardian looks like a slave of Ansem.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That too works, but he would have to look NOTHING like Ansem, and have different clothes. Terra's design could be altered a little too.
Also NO revival process! It to me ruins Heartless and Nobodies. I would name the Guadians full them "The Guardian of Darkness" as it could be a powerful heartless from the realm of Darkness. Sad to say I think Eraqus is connected to the Guardian in the current KH. :/ But yeah, I like how Ansem, SOD can literatly control the Darkness. In KH 1's time he is a King, and "Kings have their servant fight for them" I heard that quote somewhere and to me the Guardian looks like a slave of Ansem.

You wouldn't have to alter Xehanort, besides his outfit, because Ansem's face and features are Terra. It's Terra that would need the redesign.
I don't like revival either but I don't like the guardian being some big bad boss so I'd have neither. The Guardian would just be Ansems heartless tool.
Speaking of Eraqus, no heart in Terra, just death in BBS. Reduce that mess as much as possible. Dx

5glitchers5

Awards
Lol imagine if that's how it really happened. All that survived of Ventus was his fragmented heart inside Sora, Terra's body gets destroyed at the end of KH 2 when Xemnas dies, and Aqua gets consumed by the Darkness in the Realm of Darkness. It DOES make KH BBS's Story much more darkner and I wouldn't mind.

Gram

Banned
Awards
BBS story, and kh as a whole, is rather dark if you examine it closely. xD
That's another irk, Ventus. I don't mind him but I dislike him and Roxas looking alike. Rather than having him connect to Sora a second time or playing a factor just have him be his own person with his own face that falls into sleep after damaging his heart so greatly.

5glitchers5

Awards
BBS story, and kh as a whole, is rather dark if you examine it closely. xD
That's another irk, Ventus. I don't mind him but I dislike him and Roxas looking alike. Rather than having him connect to Sora a second time or playing a factor just have him be his own person with his own face that falls into sleep after damaging his heart so greatly.

The story has too many look alikes. I mean there needs to be characters that are their own person. After KH 1 Ansem IS Ansem, and there isn't similar people to him. That's how it should've happened. And am I the only one that things of "researcher gone mad" when I look at Ansem's clothes? I mean they do NOT fit Master Xehanort!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Look a likes isn't to bad but kh goes overboard.
I never really put much thought into his outfit myself.

5glitchers5

Awards
Look a likes isn't to bad but kh goes overboard.
I never really put much thought into his outfit myself.

I am an Ansem fan myself (Pre-Xehanort Retcon to be exact) and Ansem's desgin makes since. He is pure Darkness himself explaining his tan, he wears silver-trimed boots, leather gloves, a jackets, shoulder pads, he basically wears a cape below his waist instead, same with the buttoned-up shirt being below his waist In a way some speacts of his clothes were based on Sephiroh, in fact Ansem himself is basically a Disnfied/ KHifified version of Sephiroth. He's also based on Anselm of Canterbury. He has that Disney royal-like look and at the same time as that over the top anime villain look making him the PERFECT villain of KH!

yamibakura

if u actually notice xehanort is by far the most complex and unesseserily complicated character in the series.he starts as ansem, then becomse apprentice nort ,then MX and then he becomes org 13.too much development for a villain.
also ansem and terra have very different facial features.ansem is MX in his 30rties and bears litttle resemblance to terra.xemnas tho is very similar to terra.in fact when terra-nort was first borned and i saw him i thought he was xemnas.:eek:

5glitchers5

Awards
He shares no resemblance to Terra in his old model, in fact that was before Terra was even thought of. If anything Master Xehanort shares similarties with Ansem as he and Xemnas were based off Ansem, and so was Terra. Ansem's old model had NO Terra in it! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back