• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Villian Return Confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Interested to see how Vanitas uses Randall to achieve his own ends. The Unversed even kind of resemble Randall, which is a total coincidence but still neat. Skipping a battle against Randall in the door-way-factory would be a waste -- it'd be awesome to fight against an enemy who uses invisibility, a sort of Stealth Sneak call-back.

Gambler

Someone did upload an off-screen recording of the trailer and, lo and behold, Randall did show up. I couldn't exactly make out what he said, but it definitely sounded like he's "happy" to get back at Mike and Sully.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Someone did upload an off-screen recording of the trailer and, lo and behold, Randall did show up. I couldn't exactly make out what he said, but it definitely sounded like he's "happy" to get back at Mike and Sully.
It sounded like he said "Who Cares".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Do you happen to have a link to this?

ghostwarmen

Awards
He did, and also I stand corrected it wasn't Sulley who said "Something feels wrong" it was Buzz Lightyear.
Which is really strange, cause it sounded like Sulley in that reaction video. I also swear after he says that, I heard a laugh and the sound Randall makes when he turns in and out of invisibility. It's really weird....what I heard in that reaction video from TGJ is not what was actually shown..

Kirankrt

What? We don’t even know all the worlds yet, plus Gothel and Hans could easily be bosses as well as Hades. I was worried about Disney bosses once, but I have no doubt we’ll be getting plenty.

Oh this comment hasn’t aged well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back