• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A very wierd Idea that struck me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Ok so I was just minding my business checking out some modeling sites (when I mean modeling I mean, sora = a large chunk of polygons that were shaped to be sexy. And in no way is sora sexy. In short 3dsmaz that sort of thing)

Ok so I was thinking about game physics, how a ball in a video game would fall to the ground, how it bounces etc. Then I thought of the world and how physics was done. Then it struck me what if the world was controlled by a massive computer somewhere in the earth, (preferably the core but no) that controlled the physics, the weather why water behaves like this and what not. And each computer in almost all planets are connected in a network, controlled by a master computer (in which case will remain a mystery)

And then at the same moment I was finding a model (yes the sora = polygons again) I encountered a model that was made by someone (the model was for warcraft) I think it was a Helgast from killzone they said. So I thought of them like badass with their rifles and stuff. And when I got here just now I just thought this would be the perfect place to start an RP like this! And I got free time too(in about a week) The Story is roughly about the destruction of the world caused by some accident. Still drafting the stuff

So~ anyone interested if ever

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You want an rp where the world is controlled with a super computer? Nice setting, sounds interesting and promising if used right. :D But, you might want to develop a plot. Are there any problems in this world? Is the computer starting to malfunction? What are the people like there and, do any of them have a problem with living underneath machine intelligence? That kinda stuff really makes it interesting.

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
hehe glad you like it!

Well I was making a timeline just now of the events before the world was destroyed errr or maybe almost.

Ok The Idea is that people don't know about this yet and went on living. Then a researcher stumble on a mysterious [insert something here] which leads to the idea of the world being run by a computer. Eventually got to the net but it was ignored as another bogus theory.

Now scientist have discovered a new power source that has 10 times stronger in power and duration of nuclear energy and is smaller. It is still in development as they are not yet sure how this power source might react on conditions.

Ok the world goes on blah blah. Then they decided to test it in large scale being confident they did until everything went wrong. In some weired reason everything was just crushed by an unknown force. A lot died around the world and yet no one knows if there are survivors, or anyone.

And apparently time stopped but a year would still be a year, but nothing grew, nothing happened everything was still. Prior to that a few years later the group that made and discovered the energy source stumbled upon the so called bogus theory, revealing something very disturbing ( lol I like that term) and interesting.

I'll be working more on the plot, and Like I said a time line to help get the history a bit. Actually this starts in 2013 where the predicted end of the world just passed by like another day in the calendar.

EDIT:
@Chaos: Awesome! tnx

Last edited:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
This sounds very interesting and creativity-inducing. I'd so much like to join it when the sign-ups are up and running ^ ^ .

If you need any help with the plot advancement or anything else I'd also be glad to help out .

Last edited:

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Well anyway I'll be having the timeline soon (well it's sort of like a diary now)

It's pretty much the history of the world before the apocalyptic scenario XD. Anyway the apocalypse(will the destruction part will be known as The Apocalypse) started when they tested the power source they discovered to run the united states' power grid. But it exploded and released a surge of energy that almost wiped out everything within the earth. The other parts will be in the timeline err diary. I'll probably start the RP when I finish the plot. I am looking for someone to help me cause I'm a bit new if not, needs a little getting used to.

Endgame

:D
I don't mind giving you a hand. Just tell me what you want help with.

If you want warcraft 3 models of Sora hit up wc3r.forumcircle.com/portal.php. In their 'Models from Us' section of their forums, they've got a lot of high-quality KH models that've been ripped directly from the game and animated, most by a guy named ZeroX. FYI, he's also the one that originally made that Helghast model you've got.

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
I don't mind giving you a hand. Just tell me what you want help with.

If you want warcraft 3 models of Sora hit up wc3r.forumcircle.com/portal.php. In their 'Models from Us' section of their forums, they've got a lot of high-quality KH models that've been ripped directly from the game and animated, most by a guy named ZeroX. FYI, he's also the one that originally made that Helghast model you've got.

OMG totally forgot about this! XD need to get started

Well I was thinking about making it a mod but since I was making another I'd just stick to that. That's why I planned on making it an RP.

I'm almost finished with the time line (just forgot OMG)

off-topic- lol I didn't know you mod warcraft3? Do you?

Endgame

:D
Eh, a little in my spare time, but I usually get too frustrated by the 15 mb filesize limit and the models I need for themed maps being made by retards who don't assign the textures properly. So most the time I end up deleting whatever I was making and turning it into an RP instead.

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
lol cool~

well I'm drawn to a blank here. This is the time line I've been talking about.

2013 – The earth is now at its peak at technology and scientist are expecting for more. From the birth of the first flying car in 2011 and even cyber medicine where no one will ever be operated again, the people of the earth are now reaping the fruits of their hard work. And let’s not forget of the dilemma of the world’s end, which was whimsically surpassed, yet an old threat is nearing.

2014 – Scientists have discovered a very possible and apocalyptic event in the future that Global Warming can and spawn called the “Giga Flare”. The Giga Flare, as leading experts state, is a rapid increase of heat at one point in time. Through the years the earth will heat up until at one point a spike of heat will occur around various points in the earth, drastically changing the climate at a fast rate. Ranging from mega fires and storms this event will be chaos in the making.

President Barack Obama and other UN representatives proposed of gathering the best scientists to research on a way to prevent this phenomenon from even happening. Some of the representatives rejected this proposal and said it would be a waste of funds. A voting was began and arguably the proposal was accepted. It was named “Project SAVE”. This was brought about by a secret meeting and therefore did not reach public knowledge.

2015 – The underground group that the UN established, now known as, “Project SAVE”, has stumbled upon a powerful energy source by accident. One of the scientists from NASA had a bit of lunar dust that attached it’s self to his coat. While they were working on an experiment, the dust in the coat reacted to the electron generator. The NASA scientist was struck by a powerful bolt of energy and was sent to the hospital.
There it was found that the dust when, subjected to powerful electron reaction, clustered together and released a surge of energy around it. After some tests it has later been found that the dust reacted to the heat that made it release an unknown ionic compound from the cluster. More over if this Lunar Dust (now a pretty small rock) was exposed to temperatures up -100 degrees Celsius it would regenerate or grow. And when exposed to large amounts of electron reaction would release massive amounts of energy, eventually decreasing mass, yet giving off large amounts of power.

2016 – A few more tests have been conducted, from powering a house, to a small town. The consistencies of these experiments lead the team to go public in the next 2 years.

2017 – A strange rumor spread in the net about the earth. It said that everything was run by some kind of machine. Apparently the “Blogger” said he was talking words of prophecy. He or maybe a she was one from a group of an unknown culture. As far as leading experts were concerned no records of this culture had been written or found and quite frankly it was deemed as “Hog wash”. After two months the rumor had been completely ignored and treated as if nothing ever popped up.

2018 – The group of scientists who found the energy source was convinced that this was a breakthrough and was confident on using it. Draw lots were issued to the UN representatives in another secret meeting, to determine who will be the first country to use the technology.

Well any Ideas guys?

(of I was wondering how do you use, spoilers tags)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back