• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A very strange question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My friends and I were having a heated discussion on mermaids. My question was, if they were real, would they be edible. And if she was, would that be considered cannibalism. Yes, it's a random, FAR out there concept. But that's just how we roll. So tell me, what do you think.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o__O;
Well... Uhmm >_> suppose they do exist, they'd be considered half Fish, and half human chick. >_> Soooooo that'd maker her half edible, and make you half cannibal ^^; That's my opinion anyway, although I could NEVER eat the little mermaid! =(

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
If they were sentient (which they are usually depicted as), I would consider it cannibalism, if not- LET US FEAST!!!!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
They're of a different species... I would call it cannibalism, but then again, you are also eating a sea creature, so it could go either way.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
that's...something.
Well, it's obvious that unless their is evolutionary proof that mermaids descended from apes, than they'd probably be considered a new species of human, in whihc that'd be cannibalism. If mermaids were descended from fish, I'm not surprised if they'd be considered seafood.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Considering if mermaids were actually real, I'd say it is quite possible that they'd be edible. The lower half of the mermaid would taste like fish, while the upper half of the mermaid would taste like human mixed with a sort of fish-aftertaste. In order to swim, function, and live underwater, mermaids must have many of the fish attributes/organs; as a result, I'd think of them tasting like fish.

I would not, however, eat one. The fact that one half of the mermaid is a chick does not appeal to me.

What a weird question >.<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well spoken Dee Man. I was actually expecting more WFTO.O'OMGHISFRZOMGROFLKILLDIEXDDEATH! responses, but that works too.

C

cam ron 77

when you say merimaid does that mean merdude too? because thats what i think of it as. well yeah..if they were real i wouldn't want to eat them because it's have human so of course that's cannabilism. i don't know if it'd be cannabilism if you ate a monkey but from what i see mermaids look more like humans that monkeys. like ariel right? you wouldn't stick a knife in aerial and eat her would you? you wouldn't want to eat bigbird either but bigbird is like some kind of cackatoo/chicken creature.

Jopari

Humans are edible so why not mermaids. Maybe it'd be morally wrong, but hey, where's the fun in being politically correct all the time. And when you get to mermaids it opens a new category of sushi, and sushi rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back