• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A very merry unbirthday?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I was watching Alice In Wonderland earlier and listened to the song mentioned above. For those who don't know, each day of the year that is not your birthday is considered an Unbirthday.

I was just pondering as to whether Wonderland would have anything to do with Unbirths, or we might have already been told that a new one is born each day (save for a certain person's birthday).

Also another small note.

You get 364 Unbirthdays a year in a regular year.
Take off 6 for the six days spent in Simulated Twilight Town (yes, making a cross-game reference here)
Then it leaves us with 358(/2) Days.

Just a few small thoughts, so please discuss and dissect.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Thats very interesting, but I have to say its a coincidence.

Not to mention that it would only work if everyone had the same birthday, unless they were to be created on the 'unbirthdays' of a sole individual in the entire Universe.

And Leap Year throws it out the window.

As I said, coincidence.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
so how does it explain 358/2 then or doesn't it...?

The 358/2 part comes in when you take the 364 other days of the year and subtract 6 days because of VTT, which leaves you with a difference of 358. the /2 was in paranthesis. And now that I think about it, was'nt VTT 7 days? I can't remember.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's funny that they have the same name. But, no. They really have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... Interesting. But as others have said it is a coinsidence... I do highly doubt that a song from a Disney movie will have a strong connection to the plot.

Rix

:)
Awards
It's from the original book IIRC. Not that it changes much in regards to KH XD

Really? Well... That kinda made me even more sure it wont be tied to the plot.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I find it would be highly unlikely that Nomura would source his enemies from a single phrase of a character he didn't own.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't think Wonderland(or it's music >.>) is important enough to solve the Unbirth problem. :/
You get 364 Unbirthdays a year in a regular year.
Take off 6 for the six days spent in Simulated Twilight Town (yes, making a cross-game reference here)
Then it leaves us with 358(/2) Days.
What everyone else said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back