• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
[video=youtube;t0u5WUxQDGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0u5WUxQDGg[/video]

New Harold & Kumar movie.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
3D...WHY does it have to be 3D. It's a bonking comedy.

Oh right: $$$$$

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
As much as I love when obscure comedians (Amir Blumenfeld and Bobby Lee in this case) get roles in movies like this, I find it usually doesn't turn out as great as it should. Year One being a prime example. But at the same time, bonking Neil Patrick Harris mannnnnn

And don't worry about the 3D. In only two cases does a movie become protected from the "ugh another 3D movie" syndrome. If it's the third film in a series (making it a throwback to Jaws 3D, and a sort of parody), and if it's a comedy (meaning it's going to be over the top, and in no way serious).

Or if it's an animation.

Or if it was actually made with 3D cameras.

Not sure about this being a Christmas special, though. Christmas specials are normally made with kids in mind, and this is clearly not going to be a kids movie. The only reason I can see them doing this is so Comedy Central will have something to play during the holidays other than Bad Santa (don't know why they never play National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, but whatever), hoping to get them guaranteed tv royalties.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
the next time i see 3D in a title ima choke a bitch!!1one11!!

seriously getting sick of 3D though

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I must see that movie. It seems everything is 3D nowadays. 3DS, Sony, everything.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They will receive my money. Thats all I'm saying. Whether I like the movie or not.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
They will receive my money. Thats all I'm saying. Whether I like the movie or not.

lol I know I'll see it but I'm just pissed that it's 3D...so I may just watch it in 2D when it comes out.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The first two were pretty good, but I never saw them in theaters.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Can they just throw 3D out the window and focus on holograms? I mean really. HOLOGRAMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back