• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A try at drawing some thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
well, here's my...well, not good attempt at drawing.

One of my main characters standing against a random character I drew for no reason, whatsoever. I was trying practice with drawing the blades in a different view. Apparently, it needs much work.

C&C would help a lot.

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

I am a decent artist and i see that the little picture the sword is wak. You should have shown less of the blade and the end of the blade should be a lot larger. The character in the small drawing's right arm is out of proportion even after taking the view into thought. My best suggestion is to show the shoulder of the character and then the hand with a small bit of the fore arm.

On the large part of the pic it looks good. The speed marks on the upper body is great. The legs speed marks could be defined alittle more. The right legs speed marks could blend into the left leg to add greater effect. The other character facing the guy looks like he lost a leg. i suggest that you work on that. The cape needs to have speed marks as well. It keeps a contination of speed. Cause it looks like the cape has been left behind.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I am a decent artist and i see that the little picture the sword is wak. You should have shown less of the blade and the end of the blade should be a lot larger. The character in the small drawing's right arm is out of proportion even after taking the view into thought. My best suggestion is to show the shoulder of the character and then the hand with a small bit of the fore arm.

On the large part of the pic it looks good. The speed marks on the upper body is great. The legs speed marks could be defined alittle more. The right legs speed marks could blend into the left leg to add greater effect. The other character facing the guy looks like he lost a leg. i suggest that you work on that. The cape needs to have speed marks as well. It keeps a contination of speed. Cause it looks like the cape has been left behind.

Working on it right now! Thanks much for the good advice!

Edit: haha, I always somehow forget to draw the second leg whenever I draw someone walking.

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

no problem its helps me to find things in other work so it reminds me to take my own advice. Cause teaching something to someone else is just like reteaching yourself

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The top left one does look a little odd to me and the one next to it looks sorta porcupineish. Try drawing just lines coming from the dude sorta as speed marks if you want. lol the other dude's just standing there like "Huh?" Otherwise, it's a pretty good draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back