• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Training Simulation in a land of ponies…

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
OOC: I believe you didn't take into account the rock pillar coming from behind. I'll wait for you to fix up your post before doing posting my part of the fight.

EDIT: Posted.

-------------------------------------

Much to his surprise, Panfacag's bullets and earth pillar did nothing at all to Garfield, who gave a smile, then jettisoned right for him, reaching his head and grabbing his hair, then yanking him down to collide it with his knee. By a stroke of luck, Panfacag managed to swing his Keyblade and not only smack at Garfield's leg, but send a pillar rising from underneath his feet. This sent the "Brawler King" upwards and forced him to let go, although Panfacag smacked himself on the head in the process as he fell to the ground.

Taking into account the fact that Garfield's apparently able to shake off every single blow he could deal out, Panfacag decided to retreat, firing an Energy spell and sending Garfield higher in his pillar as he retreated to Rainbow Dash's cloud house, swinging his Keyblade as he jumped the rooftops and refilling his 'gauge'. Thanks to his Doubleflight, he reached the house, went to the door, and entered to hide.

OOC: Remember, our characters can walk on the clouds. And by the way, Gar's about to hit the barrier's ceiling.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
((Unless there's more that you plan on trying, that would constitute as a win for me.))

They keyblade attack was nothing and it's possible that the pillar could have been easily avoided, but the fact remains that it caught Garfield by surprise. But once he is able to take in what exactly has happened, Gar just looks out into the world only to see his opponent running of all things. Thinking that this just wouldn't do, Garfield leaps off the pillar and begins to free-fall towards the ground. He feels himself passing through the clouds and getting closer to the ground so he just shifts his body to land on his feet. Upon impact with the ground he bends his knees to the point that he lands in a kneeling position. But that's not the part of the landing that people would pay attention to. It's the fact that he appears to do this only at the last second and only appears in this position after the dust settles and one can see that the ground was destroyed from the impact.

He simply rises from the crater that his body created and quickly looks to the area that he last saw the man only to notice that he's running towards a building being held up by clouds of all things. Garfield admits that this little stunt of the man's gets to him. So with this he leans forward to take the starting position of a runner before shooting off with all of his speed and power focused into his legs. Normally this would make him run at speeds not easily obtained by people, but add in the redirection of force to propel himself forward, he seems like nothing more than a human rocket. Watching the dust trail that expells behind him only solidifies this visual image. But this speed is not lost. He retains this speed even as he jumps from one footing to the next until he lands on the very foundation that the man has decided to hide himself in.

"Prepare yourself!"

As he yells this Garfield makes contact with the side of the building and expells every ounce of force applied to his body into the building. The resulting backlash of energy virtually disintegrates the materials the structure is made of, but in a very violent method. Garfield himself stops at the edge of the landing that holds the building up and turns to face the remains of the structure as if falls in on itself sending dust and cloud parts through the area. But he still prepares himself for whatever could happen next. With that he closes his eyes and focuses on his sense of hearing as he falls into a karate stance making him ready to counter almost anything that is thrown at him.

"Face me if you have the courage."

Awards
OOC: Forgot to mention that the cloud house was afloat in the air.

While inside the house, Panfacag began to swing his Keyblade, finlling his 'gauge' and shuffling his 'icons' even as the former's already achieved.

Come on, cone on... Perfect!

"Prepare yourself!", he then heard Garfield say. Then, the entire house began to fall apart all around him. Luckily, nearly everything was made of clouds and thus didn't hurt him much. Still, it was a pain to have all of it crash down on him. After all, a mountain of pillows can still hurt if there are enough of them. "Face me if you have the courage."

Somehow, as it turns out, under the fluffy rubble, Panfacag was able to see Garfield and now had his Keyblade aimed at where the Brawler King stood. Let's see if you can withstand this! Activating the Roulette ability, Panfacag unleashed a powerful non-elemental Ultima beam from his Keyblade and it slammed right into Garfield.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
((You don't pick up on weaknesses very easily, do you?))

Garfield stops all movement the instant that he sees a shimmering light speed towards him. He admits that this one makes him freeze a little, but he snaps out of this state just in time to raise his hand and use it to stop the beam about to slam into him. He just smiles as he gets a nice little idea using the spell that was sent towards him and starts to use the force applied to his body to his own advantage. But just to freak the man out a little he starts to run through the beam and collect the spell into his hand in the shape of a growing orb simply by redirecting it in various directions. But that's not the part that he was thinking of. Once he feels that he has enough of the spell under his control he leaps out of the path of the beam into the air and quickly pinpoints where his attack will go.

"This stuff doesn't work on me!"

With that he shifts his center of gravity towards his opponents location which practically propells him towards the ground, or cloud as the case may be. He simply raises his hand with the held spell and brings it forward. He knows that he wants to send it out as a beam just like the guy did before him, but where would the fun be in that? Plus it's too easy to dodge a beam seeing as how it has just a linear path. Instead, Garfield holds his heand steady and aims the ball directly at the man standing just below him before he expells the energy by directing it to a wide area. From his hand it appears that the Ultima spell takes on more of a cone property as it expands as it travels. By the time that it reaches the other man the spell is spread out to reach a five foot radius.

"Come on! I didn't sign up for an easy win!"

Awards
OOC: Yeah, I don't. I think this is going nowhere too quickly. Is it possible to request another battle? Not a rematch, but another contender.

Against all odds, Panfacag saw Garfield raise his hand and stop the beam, then run through it and somehow collecting the spell into his hands in the shape of a growing orb. After that, he leaped out of the path of the beam into the air. "This stuff doesn't work on me!" With that, he then brought the orb down and expelled the energy into a wide area, becoming like a cone. "Come on! I didn't sign up for an easy win!"

There were still a few seconds left, so Panfacag did what he could think of best; he unleashed an Ultima Blast, creating a powerful dome of energy that countered Garfield's attack. The attack destroyed the cloud platform he was standing on and he dropped to the ground, saving himself with a Doubleflight. Once everything cleared, this was what Panfacag had to say.

"I'm sorry to say this, but you got an easy win on your hands! I realize you're well out of my league and I know all too well when to fold. Are you sure you want to continue this pointless struggle to its obvious conclusion? I'm sure we both know how this will end."

Last edited:
Awards
Hold on. We still gotta wrap up our 'fight'. You know, farewells and such. And also, I saw Garfield in "Inception" and "Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse". Panfacag's also in the latter while another character of mine is in the former.

Awards
Fine. I'll wait.

SIMULATION OVER...

A portal appeared underneath Garfield and he fell in. After that, everything went all Matrix-like.

RESETTING SIMULATION...
LOADING ENVIRONMENT...
LOADING CONSTRUCTS...
SIMULATION LOADED...

In a flash of data, Panfacag was back at the Books and Branches Library. He gave a sigh. After conceding defeat to Garfield, Panfacag felt a bit dejected. I really should pick my fights more. Hopefully, the next competitor is of my level rather than that overpowered Brawler King.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
It won't let me create the thread, so I guess that this is where it will have to take place.

Seeing as how the last guy was a bit much for you, let's try my other character on for size. I like to use him a bit for Kingdom Hearts RPs. Talk to PL for some stories about this guy if you're interested.

Name: Haruka Fukushima

Appearance: This

Haruka stands roughly at five feet and eleven inches but tends to slouch which makes him appear three inches shorter. His weight seems proportioned for his height and features very little body fat. His ears are the only part of his body that would seem odd to most. They are pointed a bit due to his mixture of bloods. For the most part he wears the same style of clothes at all times, but he has been known to switch up the color scheme from time to time.

Weapon: Ember and Coal

Personality: Haruka likes to keep things real and tends to only go after things that he knows or feels is obtainable. Because of this, he tends to take everything in stride and only shows real sides when it comes to what he fights for. For the most part Haruka can be very infuriating because he tends to be very neutral in most aspects of life. It is through this that anyone who manages to put up with him tends to stay with him for one reason or another, most of the time in hopes of getting him to be more of one for sides.

Bio: Haruka was born to a world that seemed to feature countless Gods and Devils that seemed to always live in peace with one another. In that world, the humans were the ones lacking power while the Gods and Devils could easily control everything. However, due to mutual respect from the three leaders, the worlds were at peace and only had crimes of the normal scale. It was on this world that Haruka was born and raised for the most part. His parents were both a God and a Devil which many believe is what led to his personality of being neutral. For the most part Haruka led a normal life that most on his planet had while in the realm of Earth. He went to school and even had a few friends that always stuck together.

The only things that would make his life different is the fact that he was the heir to a dojo that featured two fighting styles for both armed and unarmed combat. His training was always a little tougher than most due to his title as the official heir, but he made due with it and even learned to enjoy it a good deal of the time. This was suddenly disrupted though when a type of Darkness appeared on the world. Most of those from the Devils were drawn to the Darkness only to transform into creatures known simply as Heartless. It was the same for Haruka, but his side that featured the blood of a God is what kept him from turning into one of the creatures that so many of his have become. He instead joined the Empire on a whim and has been with them since.

Fighting style: By utilizing the magical properties of his family he is able to cast spells not only the way that they were meant to be, but also in various other ways. The most common method that he uses involves putting the spells into his swords for various effects. Saying this it should be known that he has mastered all of the Elemental spells available. The only downside is that he's not able to instantly go to the most powerful level when he uses them for melee purposes. He must work his way up to the point of being -aga spells. But to help cut back on being forced to switch styles suddenly he will often times use only two elements at once.

That being said, it should be noted that he has the strange ability to use every element at once in his melee fighting. This is quite draining for him though so he doesn't use it often. This is also the only time that he can instantly get to -aga level with all of his spells.

Other:
Battle Theme A
Battle Theme B (For when he gets serious)

Loves to eat sweets.
Hates anything bitter.
Is willing to help others despite his/her alliance.
Hails from the world of Shuffle!.

The battlefield will be this: This

If the walls get destroyed, which I can almost promise they will be, a lush garden is what can be found with a large house deep in the background.

Awards
Okay. Looks good. I'll just modify the simulation.

RESETTING SIMULATION...

All of a sudden, everything went all Matrix-like around Panfacag.

"What the hell?"

LOADING ENVIRONMENT...
LOADING CONSTRUCTS...
SIMULATION LOADED...

In a flash of data, Panfacag was now in what seemed to be a Japanese dojo. It was relatively small, although Panfacag could smell nature outside.

"Yeesh. Why didn't anyone warn me of the new environment being loaded?"

"Apologies. It's a special request from the challenger."

"I see, Siaowe. Well, guess I'll have to wait for him. Or her. Or it. …Whatever."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Haruka smiles as he materializes in to room with the delicate tatami mats and a faint breeze making its way in through the cracks from the sliding doors. It reminds him of his home more than anything and that sets him in a good mood. He finally looks from the spot that he is standing and notices that there is another person here already. At first he's a little curious about the man standing there, but then something else catches his eyes. The man is still wearing his shoes! Haruka quickly slides his own shoes off with his jacket and tosses them into the corner before jumping into the training hall. He glares at the man with a gaze of fire before he yells out, "Hey! Take off your shoes at once! You'll damage the tatami like that!"

He knows that this man is his opponent, but he could at least show some manners even if this is just a simulation. With that he quickly runs to a wall made entirely out of wood and looks for a chest. He smiles when he finds it and opens it to find his swords as they are in the real world. He quickly slides them over his frame to rest in a crossed position over his back and looks to the man that was breaking the rules of nearly every house in Japan. "And make sure that you don't walk with your shoes. Take them off before you take them to the shoe rack. Do that and you'll get the fight that you want!"

((Sorry it took so long. I didn't see the thread for a while.))

Awards
Panfacag rolled his eyes and did as his opponent told, revealing black toe socks. Man he's taking things too seriously. Once that was done, he took his shoes to the shoe rack, then returned to the tatami mat.

"You know, outside this place is a garden, right?", said Panfacag. "And I'm sure socks won't be appropriate footwear there, but anyway..." He then summoned his Keyblade, then took out his shield. "Shall we begin?"

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
"I know, but we'll worry about that later for you. In the mean time, take this as a lesson to never were shoes inside of a Japanese home, even if none of this is real. But I will say this. It's a tradition because it started out with something like wearing shoes inside of a home creates a path for demons to enter your home. Kinda ironic considering things, don't you think?"

But Haruka doesn't take the time to sit around and converse with this man. Instead he takes a few moments to warm up his body with some simple acrobatics and basic moves. He starts with a simple run around the area to let his bare feet get used to the feel of tatami again before he does another lap, this time doing basic handstands that sends him to his feet. He finally does another lap of handsprings this time before coming to a stop before the man. He smiles as he falls into a normal fighting stance and sends his magic through his body. What happens next may surprise most people, but those that Haruka has worked with in the past know what to expect when he gets into this stance. That very thing happens when Haruka's hands suddenly ignite into flames with a small heat to them.

"I warn you now, you never know what I'm gonna do."

With that he performs a few simple backwards handsprings before leaping high into the air. He pools his energy into his extended hands and watches as they form into a small orb. He just smiles as he launches the Fire spell at his target only to fall to the ground. He rolls in the air in order to land in a perfect crouch before he launches himself towards the target again. This time he lets his speed take over for him as he pulls one of the swords from his back and slashes horizontally from a low angle. He does this while keeping himself clear from the path of the Fire spell that passes his head at the moment of the slash so that he doesn't make the mistake of getting hit with his own spell again.

Awards
As the challenger, Haruka, began to do his warm-ups, Panfacag just stood in place as he spoke. As he then came to a stop in fromt of him, he then fell into a normal fighting stance and began to send magic through his body, as far as Panfacag could guess. What happened next was that Haruka's hands suddenly ignited into flames with a small heat to them. As Panfacag had seen tons of strange crap before by virtue of being a member of his organization, this only surprised him slightly.

"I warn you now, you never know what I'm gonna do.", said Haruka.

With that, he performed a few simple backward handsprings before leaping high into the air. He began to form a small orb into his extended hands and launched it in the form of a Fire spell, which made its way to the ground in front of him. Haruka rolled in the air in order to land in a perfect crouch before launching himself towards Panfacag, pulling one of the swords from his back and slashed horizontally from a low angle. All the while, he kept clear from the Fire spell's path that passed his head at the moment of the slash, resulting in a blade of fire.

Panfacag crouched and his shield met the blade. A few of the flames licked past, but it wasn't much of a bother. Panfacag then pushed Haruka off and swung his Keyblade in an upwards diagonal slash before following up with a sweep kick with his left leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back