• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Topic All About Braig.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

So, I've recently restarted playing Birth By Sleep, and I've been thinking about this a lot. Braig is one of my favorite characters in the series, and yet he is still somewhat of a mystery. He got a very big role in Birth By Sleep, and I just wanted to open up a topic about him, because there are many things I want to discuss about him. First, I'll start with the things we know:

- He somehow met Master Xehanort and allied himself with him.
- He was an apprentice of Ansem the Wise, but what he did is unknown.
- Between BBS and KHI he had given himself to darkness and became a heartless/nobody.
- As a Nobody, he was Number II of Organization XIII, presumably because Xemnas knew who he was.
- He was presumably another one of the "paths" that Master Xehanort could use for his body if things with Terra went wrong.
If I'm forgetting something please tell me.

Now, there are also a lot of things that we can speculate about him, as well as general questions we have. I for one would like to know:

-How he met Master Xehanort in the first place?
-What he did between KH1 and BBS(hopefully we can find that out during BBSV2)
-What he'll do now since he is most likely back as a somebody again. I speculate that he is the one that is with Master Xehanort, seeing as that makes the most sense, but we don't really know at this point.

If you guys have anything you want to add, please do. I just want to discuss things about one of my favorite characters.

flurryflames

Yep the same thing with Saix. It could be either of those joining Xenohart although I don't think Saix knew about his past life. Braig might chose the evil road again. Yeah I would like to know why he allied with Xenohart as well. He is so mysterious and seemed to be the only nobody that knew Xenmas's past. What would be in it for Briag? He also knew about Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back