• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A timeline where the Master of Masters live.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
Xehanort has a connection with Norse Mythology since his classmates are named some of the gods from Norse Mythology:
  • Odin
  • Vor
  • Urd
  • Bragi
  • Hermod
  • Baldr
  • Vidar
  • Vala
  • Vali
  • Hoder
  • Heimdall
  • Helgi
  • Sigrun
  • Sigurd
What if the Master of Masters has a connection with Greek mythology in his timeline when he was a child? The reason why I have this example is because of the inspiration of the Black Box from Pandora's Box. The Black Box might have a connection with Pandora's Box and remember the story about Pandora's Box is found in Greek mythology. In Greek mythology, Pandora had a box filled with evils. She curiously open the box and all of the evils flew into the world. As the last evil was to fly out, she slammed the box shut and one being remained inside—hope. Luxord made a theory that inside the Black Box contains hope in KH3. So maybe inside the Black Box may have some connection with the True 13 Darknesses as the evils inside the Black Box that were released but all of this for know is just a speculation.

Imagine we might meet his friends who are named after the gods or characters from Greek Mythology like:

• Zeus (Grand Keyblade Master or teacher)
  • Poseidon
  • Ares
  • Athena
  • Aphrodite
  • Artemis
  • Apollo
  • Hephaestus
Sorry, I just saw God of War and just popped this into my mind TBH. I know we already have Greek mythology from Olympus Coliseum, but eh...

Willow A113

Awards
Sorry, I just saw God of War and just popped this into my mind TBH. I know we already have Greek mythology from Olympus Coliseum, but eh...
Not to mention when maleficent and Pete were digging holes in Thebes Pete found pandora's box and maleficent told him to leave it. So they're clearly different boxes.

D

Deleted member 246005

Xehanort has a connection with Norse Mythology since his classmates are named some of the gods from Norse Mythology:
  • Odin
  • Vor
  • Urd
  • Bragi
  • Hermod
  • Baldr
  • Vidar
  • Vala
  • Vali
  • Hoder
  • Heimdall
  • Helgi
  • Sigrun
  • Sigurd
What if the Master of Masters has a connection with Greek mythology in his timeline when he was a child? The reason why I have this example is because of the inspiration of the Black Box from Pandora's Box. The Black Box might have a connection with Pandora's Box and remember the story about Pandora's Box is found in Greek mythology. In Greek mythology, Pandora had a box filled with evils. She curiously open the box and all of the evils flew into the world. As the last evil was to fly out, she slammed the box shut and one being remained inside—hope. Luxord made a theory that inside the Black Box contains hope in KH3. So maybe inside the Black Box may have some connection with the True 13 Darknesses as the evils inside the Black Box that were released but all of this for know is just a speculation.

Imagine we might meet his friends who are named after the gods or characters from Greek Mythology like:

• Zeus (Grand Keyblade Master or teacher)
  • Poseidon
  • Ares
  • Athena
  • Aphrodite
  • Artemis
  • Apollo
  • Hephaestus
They could aways use Roman names. Instead of Zeus, they use Jupiter.

Back