• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Thousand Blades of Darkness or in tech speak: Teh Uber Lots of Sowrdies of Blck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Yeah, that's right, I am willing to fight someone with no literacy skills, mental problems, and complete disregard for the rules. In the immortal words of Jack Black, that's right, Black. "This is not the greatest fight in the world, no, this is just a challenge, whoah!!!"

Yeah, just kidding, just wondering to see if any mod freaked out. Yeah anyway, I am issuing a challenge to anyone who wishes to fight a fairly powerful thief/assassin, who can utilize darkness to his own needs. So anyone up for a little strike from behind fight?

I will post my temp after I get a challenger.

Fighters
----------
Roxas13--???

Judges
-------
-------
-------

Perception╘Truth

Awards
KH, if Watermelons finds another, then I can make it into teams, but you have first dibs on which team you on, with or against me. Watermelons, that sounds good, bring in someone at a fairly decent level, maybe somewhere between yours and mine.

T

The Marauder

I will fight alongside Melons. The two of us against you, Roxas13, and KHfanatic. I trust you woun't back down in cowardice...

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Dang, I had the perfect character for this too... oh well. I CALL JUDGE SPOT *waves hands in the air*.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
I'm a bit worried, but what ever, cool time to fight The Maruder, except, all of the threads here will be deleted tommorow, so we can transfer this thread to another one tommorow, look for the thread that us called, From Ashes to Ashes, A Two on Two battle. I'm going to go get a mod to close this. Oh and Blah, you can be a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back