• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A third Shoot Lock for Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I've noticed this in the trailer for a while, but I don't think I saw any threads on it. If I missed one, my bad. ;D

Okay, in the gameplay section of the new JF2010 trailer, you briefly see Ven at Enchanted Dominion using what looks a lot like his Wing Blade Mode Change, beginning at 5:23 and ending at 5:26. However, examine the Command menu. It's in the Shoot Lock form and his attacks appear a bit different than those from his Wing Blade Mode Change.

Thoughts? =D

Theart

Awards
Yep. I heard about the Pulse Bomb. That's why this thread is called "A third Shoot Lock for Ven?" XD Jk

Looks like Ven's going to have a few moves based on using light as a weapon. I'm assuming Terra and Aqua also have a third Shoot Lock. Wonder what theirs will be like...

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
i think for Terra is gonna be the cannon keyblade like, and one with his motor like keyblade, im not sure, in the trailer they show the cannon one, but i dont think one for aqua, mmm, XD

Sparkz

Anybody else noticed that at 6:59, Aqua seems to be where RIku and Sora are after they beat Xemnas? I wonder how she got there...

Theart

Awards
Please stick to the topic, Sparkz. ;D

And to TrinityXLimit, I don't remember Multi-Vortex. Where's that from again? Personally, I'm reminded a little bit of how Xaldin wields his lances. XD But that's just me. ;D

Talys Alankil

It's hard to tell, but it looks like Multi-Vortex. I'll have to find a better quality version
Agree with you, that's how it looks like.

Anybody else noticed that at 6:59, Aqua seems to be where RIku and Sora are after they beat Xemnas? I wonder how she got there...
I think it is, and i think there are many threads about this

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Well we know that the board game can be used to power up abilities and evolve them, we also have heard from Nomur that in this KH game abilities can be cobined and fused to make new 1's( or somethin like that). Well what if this new 1 u spotted is some evolved form of 1 of the shoot locks we have already seen 4 Ven? It could be that we can also change shoot locks forms with the game board.

?<birthbysleep>?

i think i've seen 4 shoot locks the one Ven is at max speed, the second the one that looks like gravity, the third would be the one we are discusing here an the forth i saw in JF trailer while fighting on MA he used one that look like fire throwin or something you guys check it out

Theart

Awards
Well we know that the board game can be used to power up abilities and evolve them, we also have heard from Nomur that in this KH game abilities can be cobined and fused to make new 1's( or somethin like that). Well what if this new 1 u spotted is some evolved form of 1 of the shoot locks we have already seen 4 Ven? It could be that we can also change shoot locks forms with the game board.

So in a sense, we could "synthesis" our own moves? That sounds awesome! Great idea!!! =D

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
From what we've seen recently, we now can conclude Terra, Aqua, and Ven have a whole gaggle of special abilities we didn't know about before. So we should probably expect more new moves and cool surprises like these.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
if u watch the trailer from 4:52-4:59....you can see that Wing Blade is the next step in Ven's move Speed Rave.

slekke14

it's know that every character has different shoot-locks wich can be upgraded by board games and just general use i think. Even terra has his cannon-like shoot lock from the lingering sentiment battle

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
So in a sense, we could "synthesis" our own moves? That sounds awesome! Great idea!!! =D

Yeah well that is what Nomura said I think, it would be cool and I would go crazy with synthesis in the game. But nah I would have to say that it isn't a 3rd shoot lock. Maybe a next step for a shoot lock but not its own.
@Marx15 yeah I agree on that I seen it.

Theart

Awards
Yeah well that is what Nomura said I think, it would be cool and I would go crazy with synthesis in the game. But nah I would have to say that it isn't a 3rd shoot lock. Maybe a next step for a shoot lock but not its own.
@Marx15 yeah I agree on that I seen it.

Well, if you notice, it had the green command board that's shown only when you go into Shoot Lock. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back