• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theroy..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Um Van is Sora's Father or........
No, Family isn't important to KH
Soras memories of Van Helped create Roxas
As far as we know memories can't form physical bodies, and Sora doesn't seem to remember Ven
Or Roxas is Van's Nobody
Read my past post
Those are the only 3 threoys that could be ture..........:unsure::confused:
No, it could be something we hadn't thought of, or something as simple as Roxas and Ven not having a connection at all.

Master MickeY!

As far as we know memories can't form physical bodies, and Sora doesn't seem to remember Ven

Ok yes i have played the games. 1. kh1 or kh2 has no reason for sora to remember Van. Van isnt metioned in the eariler kh games so if sora dose remeber him he'd have no reason to remember him.

So the only explaintion are Sora used his memories or its just a couenidence:confused: we dont know yet if memories could create a nobody but there has to be a reason that they would make roxas look so much like van

I have Question...... is it possible for a nobody to have a heart??

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No it is not possible, Nobodies are only the body and soul of a being...That's that.
Have you been keeping up with KH like, at all?

Master MickeY!

i think roxas IS Sora's nbody, but that there is a nobody running around that is Ven's

and that would mean ven is still alive too right?

Who said he was dead??

EDIT:

The one word IF: What IF Sora had 3 hearts in him.
What IF:Roxas is made of memories Of Ven from Sora's Child hood,What IF Ven Was on Destniy Islands?
What IF : it is possible For a nobody to gain a heart, Its is What Xemans was after, and he nearily succeeded
What IF............................

Last edited by a moderator:

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
The one word IF: What IF Sora had 3 hearts in him.
What IF:Roxas is made of memories Of Ven from Sora's Child hood,What IF Ven Was on Destniy Islands?
What IF : it is possible For a nobody to gain a heart, Its is What Xemans was after, and he nearily succeeded
What IF............................

Do not double post again - use the Edit command to add more to your previous post.

A

Audo

He never said its completly impossible, we dont know enough information about how nobodys are created to say that its impossible for anything.........
Nobodies are created when the body is casted off, separating it from the heart. The casted off body and soul either fades into darkness, or on the rare occasion that someone with a strong heart casted off their body, the body and soul are reborn in the in-between realm as a Nobody, with not but the faintest of physical changes from their Somebody.
I think we know a great deal on how Nobodies are created.

WOW i gotta hand it to ya, you sure schooled me mr.i-know-everything-about-kingdom-hearts

Frist of all,HEARTLESS are born from the darkness in peoples hearts. Nobodys are the shell of a being that became a heartless.

2nd, i didnt say it was a fact that Roxas name means sun,a and i checked translations sites for you information

3rd, So fucking what if i cut it down, is there a problem? THE STUPID MOTHER FUCKER THAT SAID ROXAS MEANS "SUN" WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION. HE IS AN IDIOT THAT LIKES STATEING FALSE FACTS FOR FUN.

4th, i got all my information on other sites and and the only thing i said that came form me is the heart theroy.

5th, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NOBODYS. WHO KNOWS WHAT CREATES THEM. THEY ARE JUST SHELLS OF A FORMER SELF. AGAIN, HEARTLESS ARE BORN FROM THE DARKNESS NOT NOBODYS. OK so next time you wanna check someone check your fucking self

[Edit]

ALSO, I DID NOT LOOK FOR THE OTHER POST BECAUSE I WANTED TO SAY WHAT I THOUGHT OF THE THEROY's
What is with all of the newbs being so quick to lose their cool and start cussing?

Well i understand that but he still needs to check his facts before he desides to state flaws on peoples theroy's.
Shouldn't you have checked your facts in regards to the Roxas thing before you made a theory?

How do we know 3 were not made?
Because they weren't. If Sora has spun off two Nobodies, he wouldn't have been complete, and therefore, he wouldn't have been able to wake up as DiZ so clearly puts it. There is not a third Nobody.

could ven's heart have been inside sora then been released when he stabbed himself?
Would have created a third Nobody - which there isn't.

Wait.
We still don't even know that Ven is even directly related to Sora. We can more or less conclude, however, that he is related to Roxas, and therefore by extension, somewhat related to Sora.
^This statement is Nomura approved.

Master MickeY!

ok can we go back to the name thing?
Ventus=wind
Sora=Sky
WIND IN SKY
Maybe its a couienadence or........ maybe Ven could be Sora's brother. Think about it. If Sora had any memories of Ven it would be ethier he met him or it he's related to him. I know family has nothing to do with Kingdom hearts but.... He could be related. Maybe Sora's mom was fasenatied in the Sky.. maybe but im only thorwing it out for curious reasons.

And of hes not then f**k it:glare:

EDIT: OK IM DONE, is Ventus related to Sora and Roxas in any way??

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Family =\= KH
And if you knew this why bother posting it? It's paradoxical.

A

Audo

He isn't. Family isn't important.
And as Nomura has stated, Ven is only connected to Sora through Roxas.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
OK ITS DONE. Ventus Is NO way in hell related to Sora Or Roxas in any way and the fact that he looks like Roxas is purely councdience
Ok its done

Close it or what ever because this is getting annyoing

Ven is related to Roxas, and therefore by extension, he is related to Sora.
He is not, however, directly related to Sora; it has more to do with Roxas, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back