• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
There has been a lot of theories made and here is mine.

At the end of that epic battle we see at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix Terra obviously changes somehow. I believe MX fused with Terra to create the Xehanort we know. So the reason Xemnas says old friend to Aqua's armor was because Terra and Aqua were probably friends or allies before the fusion. Another reason the fusion makes sense is because of the physical qualities of Xehanort. The hair being the most obvious. Remember in the Ansem Reports Ansem said Xehanort had no memories and was almost dead well having two lifetimes in your brain would be quite hard, no. The secret battle in KH 2 FM with Terra is just a manifestation of all Terra's hate toward MX. I'm sure I could get more reasons but this is satisfying so what do yall think?

Apollo

Silver Member

At the end of that epic battle we see at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix Terra obviously changes somehow. I believe MX fused with Terra to create the Xehanort we know. So the reason Xemnas says old friend to Aqua's armor was because Terra and Aqua were probably friends or allies before the fusion. Another reason the fusion makes sense is because of the physical qualities of Xehanort. The hair being the most obvious. Remember in the Ansem Reports Ansem said Xehanort had no memories and was almost dead well having two lifetimes in your brain would be quite hard, no. The secret battle in KH 2 FM with Terra is just a manifestation of all Terra's hate toward MX. I'm sure I could get more reasons but this is satisfying so what do yall think?

I always say this but I think he was joking when he says old friend. I think he does change too! I think he dies or nearly dies!

Stars

リク

Ur theory is good... i think many ppl have the same idea too..
But.. why Terra hate Xehanort so much..maybe bcoz Xehanort has done something to Ven and Aqua..
Terra and Xemnas have similarity too..

Omni Terra

Awards
Ya I know there isn't a lot of evidence to back up 'old friend' but I doubt Nomura would put this in just for irony on the other hand it could totally be irony and that's it. I also didn't put a huge amount of work on the theory it is more just what i thought not a full fleged theory.

sonic keyblade

the old friend thing is right but that boss was the armor of terra. after it beat xehanort it x blade took everything in the area but aqua and them got away and it left the armor of terra there in the away that sora then found it years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back