• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

please choose a option on how u feel about the theory

• Great! nice theory, i like it.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It ok

• Dont make any sense

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dont understand it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

now we know terra is not xehanort, and the secret movie is in the past.
UEM might be xehanort somehow become young again, or taken xehanort's body(as the same that ansem did to riku). but he had lost the memory and become the student of ansem the wise but when he study the heart(u all know what happen to him) he had turn in to heartless and nobody, the heartless might be UEM, the UEM might be in his heart that why when it turn to the heartless ansem, it have the same cloth because i dont think it a coincidence that the cloth look the same, the UEM did summon the kingdom heart like i say him might forget his memory when inside xehanort and turn to heartless and he was seeking for the kingdom heart. the nobody which is xenams his goal is to find his heart(or to have a heart) and become complete. xehanort should be on terra's side as in the ES fight terra did say xehanort and he is the one chosen by terra for something.
it all just theory and could be wrong so say anything u like, and sorry for any grammer problem

luffywang573

in terra's fight didnt he say something like xehanort...no, u r not xehanort..u r not the one i chose.
something u can watch the sub video in youtube. i think xehaort and terra might be friend until UEM taken his body or his heart

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
@_@ You're theory is confusing... You should word it better ><
Okay, I'm going to take a chance is just post this...
Umm...Okay. First, the SE takes place at least 10 years before Kingdom Hearts 1. Meaning Xehanort hasn't appeared in Radient Garden yet. The UEM being Xehanort is the only point I agree with you on.
Oh, and when Xemnas called Aqua's armor friend, it had quotes around it, which means the word is used sarcasticly. You can also tell this when Xigbar says friends. The word is punched out instead of it being said normally.
For Terra's fight, the only thing that he says that any concern is that, after you take a return visit, he says: "I have nothing more for you, only my hatred toward Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?"
So, no. Xemnas is not the knights' friend.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
because i thought the portal lead to the past so it a image, not a actual character

Just because one door led to the past, does not mean the portal led to the past. Even if it led to thepast, it would have been Terra. The person we fight is Terra regardless. If the portal goes to the past or simply leads elsewhere, is unknown at the time.

luffywang573

i wonder if xehanort is UEM, and he might had use the power of kingdom heart and somehow the power might be too much for him to control and because of that he had become young, to the xehanort we know in kh 2

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ok still alot of problem in KH that need to solve, but do u think UEM build the castle in COM

Well, if you were to line up the CoM crossroads and Sunset Horizon Crossroads, the UEM would have walked from Castle Oblivion. And, from how Xigbar and Zexion talk about CO, it would seem like it was stummbled across, rather then built. Also, if the Org would have built CO, there would have been Nobody symbols everywhere, but I do not remember seeing a single one.

i wonder if xehanort is UEM, and he might had use the power of kingdom heart and somehow the power might be too much for him to control and because of that he had become young, to the xehanort we know in kh 2

Most people think that Terra is Xehanort or that Teera+UEM is Xehanort. I, personally, think that the UEM himself is Xehanort. I agree with the above, but to make it fit how I think...
The UEM tried to asorb Kingdom Hearts. But as we saw with Ansem the Wise, he might overload, this would explain why Xehanort was almost dead and had no memories. Since we do not know the true power Kingdom Hearts holds, it is possible that when the UEM tried to asorb KH, it began to make him young. This is a theory, but I can back up the magority of my believes.

luffywang573

yea thats what i thoughtlike in kh 1, at the last moment ansem ask kingdom heart for power then he fade away. most people think, UEM is heartless and terra is a nobdy, but i dont know, to me i think UEM is xehanort and try to absord the power of kingdom heart but too much for him and got expolsion then become and lost memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back