• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

well i hope no one has said this. but i think that the four paths in the secret ending represent something. because well there is light, darkness, and twilight. but twilight has two halfs sort of (dawn and dusk). so maybe the four people coming from the paths are of light, darkness, dawn and dusk. and maybe the armor guy who takes sora's keyblade is light, the one who takes mickey's keyblade is dark, the one that takes riku's keyblade is dawn, and last unknown person is dusk. just an idea. hope its good.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
*/
KingdomSealer said:
well i hope no one has said this. but i think that the four paths in the secret ending represent something. because well there is light, darkness, and twilight. but twilight has two halfs sort of (dawn and dusk). so maybe the four people coming from the paths are of light, darkness, dawn and dusk. and maybe the armor guy who takes sora's keyblade is light, the one who takes mickey's keyblade is dark, the one that takes riku's keyblade is dawn, and last unknown person is dusk. just an idea. hope its good.

Well I do belive that someone has mention something about the paths each Knight has come from. People including myself belive that the tall male Knight comes from the road of light and he picks up the Kingdom Key to represent that particular road.

The female Knight which comes from the darkness road picks up Micky's inverted Key to represent that particular road.

Last but not least, the short Knight comes from the road to dawn, also knows as the middle road, and picks up the Way To Dawn Key to represent that road.

There has been a few theories going around here stating that the roads that these Knights come from are similar paths that was shown in Chain of Memories. If They are than Dusk and Dawn would be considered the same. Since there was only one straight direction for the middle road. Not 2.

I belive that the person who goes down the middle road can chose one of 2 paths such as the road to dawn, this means that the person could of been shrouded in darkness, but wanted to repent so he or she could of went and chose this path.

If the person choses the Twilight road to night fall I belive that the person was infact good or they just wanted to become evil, or wanted to wield darkness as an element also.

But there is only one road to the middle road and I belive that there could only be one person who represents the middle road. In Kingdom Hearts 2 Riku has defintly chosen the road to dawn which resulted in him obtaining The Way to Dawn. But if he had chosen the other option I belive that Riku may have became evil and he probably would of obtained a whole nother Keyblade.

My thoughts are that only one person could operate the middle road at a time.

I also have proof that the person who goes down the middle road has a choice, and they could change their aligment.

Remeber at the end of Riku's story in chain of memories? Well Diz gave Riku options, and Riku said no to both of them. But Riku said that he would take the middle road. And Diz said the Twilight road to nightfall meaning he could of chosen to become evil, but Riku said no, the road to dawn.
But regardless of what path the person takes when they go down the middle road, I belive that the person would still be considered the Twilight Keyblade wielder. What I am trying to say is that only one person could be the Twilight Keyblade wielder, so that clears up the option of having two Keyblade wielders for the same realm.

Also that Knight in the distance in the Secret ending could possibly be the present Keyblade wielder since the 3 Kinghts are looking down a path in which none of them has come from so maybe it is path for that particular world or road(The Present World), but I lack information right now so I won't start a theory just yet.

Last edited:

SH_Brat

Twilight is the same element in the game. If it wasn't there would be four keyblades instead of three. One to represent Light, Darkness, Dawn, and Dusk. Not just to represent Light, Dark, and Twilight. I don't know what the other path means, if anything, but it would probably have something to do with Time. Perhaps the paths were put in the game for a more philosophical reason. You know, the path of life. It could have been put in as a distraction for what really lies in the secret ending. There are many possiblities I guess, but as I've said and will keep saying, Twilight is the same element. It is where you rule over both realms, reguardless of which one you choose over the other.

T

Tyler Durden

There aren't two paths of twilight. Dawn and nightfall are just going in different directions. The realms/paths are:

A world of light
A world of darkness
A world in-between
And the present world.

Whare does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

quoted from an Ansem Report from Final Mix

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
dark hero Riku said:
There aren't two paths of twilight. Dawn and nightfall are just going in different directions. The realms/paths are:

A world of light
A world of darkness
A world in-between
And the present world.

Whare does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

quoted from an Ansem Report from Final Mix

Well we know that they are the same. But don't you think that the person who walks down the middle road could of chosen to become evil instead of good? In Chain of Memories Riku took the middle road. But Diz said, you mean the Twilight road to nightfall, Riku said no, the road to dawn.

I know that Dusk and Dawn are 2 elements of Twillight but don't you think that a person could of taken the same road, but ended up evil?

Lets say that there was a Twilght road to nightfall, but instead of another road, what if it was a choice to come out evil instead of good, like in Riku's case he turned out good because he said the road to dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back