• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
i know, not such a great idea to put it here, but i just thought of it, and i didn't want to forget. i'm not sure if anyone thought of this already, but if they did, just tell me.

ok, here it is.

okay, namine is able to take aways memerys and replace them and that stuff right? so she would make it so you wouldn't remember anything. and when kairi was on the island, and they were talking about where she came from, she said she remembered nothing at all. i know she was little and everything, but still, you'd think you'd normally remember something. maybe her memory's were changed when she left hollow bastion. i know, not so great, but it's just an idea, it probably isn't true anyways.

Triori

Well technically Kairi remembered Hollow Bastion anyway. Say if Sora chose to get his old memories back and his new memory was Twilight town and he saw a slide of it..he won't know what it is.since Kairi was taken by a meteor shower, she obviously hit her head or something. Namine makes you completely forget it, while a memory loss can be recovered. Besides, Kairi had memories still with her, like in KH1 where Sora saw Kairi talking to her granma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back